• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Harry Reid Suing Exercise Equipment Manufacturer

Did the band break, or did it slip? Big difference.

BTW, there is a lot more to the McDonalds case than most people realize. If I recall correctly, there was evidence that McDonalds brewed its coffee at something like 190 degrees because they used a cheap bean and wanted to maximize aroma. I also think the woman who was injured made a modest settlement demand, but McDonald's rejected it. The jury then bent McDonald's over with a punitive damages award.

The more absurd case is Gore vs. BMW. Long story short, guy bought a new BMW. BMW didn't disclose that the vehicle had sustained minor paint damage, which BMW fixed before selling. I think the guy ended up getting an award of $1 mil plus (on a damages claim that probably didn't exceed $5,000).

BTW, there is a lot more to the McDonalds case than most people realize. If I recall correctly, there was evidence that McDonalds brewed its coffee at something like 190 degrees because they used a cheap bean and wanted to maximize aroma. I also think the woman who was injured made a modest settlement demand, but McDonald's rejected it. The jury then bent McDonald's over with a punitive damages award.

The more absurd case is Gore vs. BMW. Long story short, guy bought a new BMW. BMW didn't disclose that the vehicle had sustained minor paint damage, which BMW fixed before selling. I think the guy ended up getting an award of $1 mil plus (on a damages claim that probably didn't exceed $5,000).

****ing Al Gore.

He's the kind of guy that ensures Starbucks and McDonalds have "Warning: Contents are hot" messages on their coffee cups. 

A former coworker sued a Burger King in Missouri because she scalded her genitals carrying a cup of Burger King coffee between her legs on a rough highway. She lost, thankfully.

Don't know why it mattered. She wasn't using them.

Yea what the hell is this?

It's like saying someone is being accused of attempted murder because he shot someone or didn't shoot him.

Harry Reid looks to be about 80 years old and frail, so I doubt he was capable of breaking the band.

Edited by Poozy