• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This Is Goose IPA

Glen

I'd rather have this ad than the annoying pop up ones or ones that take me to a different site. Hope you're getting paid, Chuckers.

Not an IPA guy, but the Bourbon County is one of my all-time favorites and used to be #1 or top 5 on every beer rating site. Their Sofie and Matilda are good too.

I'd rather have this ad than the annoying pop up ones or ones that take me to a different site. Hope you're getting paid, Chuckers.

Not an IPA guy, but the Bourbon County is one of my all-time favorites and used to be #1 or top 5 on every beer rating site. Their Sofie and Matilda are good too.

My brother gave me a bottle of Bourbon County when I saw him a few weeks ago. Excited to try it.

SoCal is IPA ground zero.

Oh no doubt. So Cal has the quantity and distribution down pat. Plus smaller places like Alpine, Pizza Port and of course Russian River.

In NE I have to travel for a bit but I have access to 9 of the top 10 IPA's listed on beeradvocate and 14 of the top 20 Double IPA's.

I just wish NE could get the distribution aspect down. Having to travel 2 hours in every direction to get great beer is a pain.