• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Not that it matters

happybat4

But trout now has a higher batting average than Donaldson. He also has a higher OBP and sluggins and OPS by about 50 points. None of that matters though because he has far less runs and RBIs. He will probably finish 2nd in voting again. Im sure he will get a couple 1st place votes though.

Who's better that's on a playoff team?

Maybe if Trout didn't suck ass in August you guys would have won a few more games and wouldn't be in this situation.

Trout disappeared in August. So did the Angels.

Trout thrived in September. So did the Angels.

The only real loser here is Billy Beane ... man the egg that must be on his face.

Edited by Ender

Maybe if Trout didn't suck ass in August you guys would have won a few more games and wouldn't be in this situation.

The only real loser here is Billy Beane ... man the egg that must be on his face.

Do you only come on this site when the Angels lose? You probably have a tiny penis.

So.....you didn't answer the question you quoted.

LOL the last person to point the blame at right now is Trout. I feel bad that the guy works and plays his ass off day in day out and still can't manage to have a shot at a ring.

The rest of the team has to perform at a higher level if they expect to get anywhere. This is where those stupid bone headed losses in April, May, June hurt the most. So many games we should have won to not have to fight until the end.

LOL the last person to point the blame at right now is Trout. I feel bad that the guy works and plays his ass off day in day out and still can't manage to have a shot at a ring.

d.

Not to be a buzzkill but Trout had a shot at a ring last year and was pretty invisible against the Royals.

I don't feel sorry for Trout at all, he's been treated like royalty by the fans, the organization, his teammates, the coaching staff, and around the league for that matter.  He will end up with more financial resources than 99.999% of the people on this planet.  He seems to have a happy home life, and he gets to do what makes him happiest, play baseball.  

I think the baseball writers are smart enough to still vote for Trout despite the lower Run & RBI total. Plus Donaldson plays half his games in the Rogers Centre with a much better supporting cast. Trout is more valuable to his team. Now please give the man the award.

I think the baseball writers are smart enough to still vote for Trout despite the lower Run & RBI total. Plus Donaldson plays half his games in the Rogers Centre with a much better supporting cast. Trout is more valuable to his team. Now please give the man the award.

I don't think that they are smart enough, and it's too imperfect a system.