• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Peeple - Yelp for People

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/09/30/everyone-you-know-will-be-able-to-rate-you-on-the-terrifying-yelp-for-people-whether-you-want-them-to-or-not/

When the app does launch, probably in late November, you will be able to assign reviews and one- to five-star ratings to everyone you know: your exes, your co-workers, the old guy who lives next door. You can’t opt out — once someone puts your name in the Peeple system, it’s there unless you violate the site’s terms of service. And you can’t delete bad or biased reviews — that would defeat the whole purpose. (side note...later in the article they seem to say that you might be able to contest "bad reviews", and "bad reviews" won't show up unless you opt-in initially).

I'm sure this will go swimmingly

This is not good news for me.

Positive ratings post immediately; negative ratings are queued in a private inbox for 48 hours in case of disputes. If you haven’t registered for the site, and thus can’t contest those negative ratings, your profile only shows positive reviews.

So if you don't sign up.  You only get positive reviews.  Which is understandable, because they would open them up to defamation suits.  And if you do sign up, then any asshat can give you a negative.  And on the interwebs, nobody is that vindictive.  

So the purpose of this site is?

https://twitter.com/sharonodea/status/649575258123579392

Tweet captured from Julia Cordray

Anyone know how to prevent people from posting on the comments on a comapny facebook page? I know how to prevent people from posting on our page just not comments on our posts.

Julia Cordray would be one of the founder's of Peeple.

https://twitter.com/sharonodea/status/649575258123579392

Tweet captured from Julia Cordray

Anyone know how to prevent people from posting on the comments on a comapny facebook page? I know how to prevent people from posting on our page just not comments on our posts.

Julia Cordray would be one of the founder's of Peeple.

i'll bet she gets a bad review for this.