• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Dollar Shave Club - why bother?

yk9001

lol no. 

A few times I've needed to shave and gone into the bathroom and saw just one razor that looked like it was used by some jihadist to decapitate an infidel. 

Either I needed a new wife or a different method for obtaining razors on my own.

I had one built in to the shower head, but even then after a while you can shave without a mirror. You'll need to line up the sideburns after to start, then you can do that too without looking.

i had one of those too, they are great.

the primary showerhead in my new master bath is a rainfall one in ceiling. it's f*cking INSANE. but it means cant use the ones that attach to the pipe. so I tried one of those fancy ones that stick to the wall and take batteries.

its fine for now. probably wont last forever.

can live without a mirror though, do the detail work after or use something shiny.

Edited by mrwicked

On the electrics you have to change the cutters every few months.  Otherwise they become dull and then the quality and comfort of the shave goes downhill pretty fast.  A new set of cutters makes all the difference.

i never even knew what this was, and i finally checked on it

i think i'm going to give it a try for a month. i'll do the 4 blade option. 

The four-blade cartridge is the one that I use. I had to replace the handle after about a year and a half because the ejector button started to come loose, but that is the only issue that I have had. They also sell some pretty good supplemental products. Dr. Carver's Shave Butter is a shaving lubricant in a plastic squeeze tube. No aerosol cans that lose propellant about halfway through like with some brands. It also applies clear, so if you have a trouble spot that you want to miss with the razor, you can easily see it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I used to buy their blades, but they gave me a shaving rash.  I switched to Harry's blades and I no longer have that problem.  Their blades give me a smooth shave and last a long time.  I think the blades from The Dollar Shave Club are made in China while the Harry's blades are made in Germany and there is a noticeable difference in quality.  The shave is comparable to the top of the line Gillette and Schick blades, but are less than half the cost.

I used to buy their blades, but they gave me a shaving rash.  I switched to Harry's blades and I no longer have that problem.  Their blades give me a smooth shave and last a long time.  I think the blades from The Dollar Shave Club are made in China while the Harry's blades are made in Germany and there is a noticeable difference in quality.  The shave is comparable to the top of the line Gillette and Schick blades, but are less than half the cost.

I might check this out.