• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/26 vs. Mariners

Ray McKigney

Looking at the replay it definitely look like a severe strain or tear. Hoping its nothing major that would linger into next season, but it appears steet's season is over.

Looked like a full on groin tear from the looks of it. No chance he returns at all this season

Is there any update on Joe Smith's ankle? They desperately need him here with Street's season over

Smith and Street out assures thee Angels will make the playoffs.

In the unlikely event the Angels make the playoffs I will ban myself for the first three weeks of the 2016 regular season.

Edited by ScottLux

Scioscia's pep talk, "Ok guys, Trout and Cron can't do EVERYTHING for us.  One of you has to do something.  ANYTHING.  I'm guessing there was a time you were a good baseball player too.  Maybe it was back in little league or something.  Remember how that felt?  Well I encourage you all to go out and try to recapture that feeling."