• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thursday morning idiocy

Some bright soul (or souls) going through my neighborhood in the wee hours of Thursday morning decided that it would be fun to set fire to the trash that people had put on the curb for morning pickup. Three houses on my block and two houses on the next block were hit. Las Vegas FD was out at around 3 AM to put the fires out. Fortunately I hadn't put my trash out (I usually put it on the curb right before I leave for work).

Can't you guys just hose 'em off? OH LORD MY $10 TRASH CAN IS DESTROYED!!!!! Does the FD really need to waste taxpayer dollars to come out?

Not cool to start fires, just sounds like a bored teenage prank. Also, I would guess an addition of lighter fluid would be necessary to make the hijink quick. Slippery slope, those teens.

All jokes aside, arson is a serious crime. Would not suggest. I probably only lit a flaming bag of poo on a porch once or twice.

There was definitely an accelerant used. The trash cans that were on the curb were melted down to the bases. The most concerning thing is that many of these cans were not very far from cars parked in driveways. Had one of the cans fallen over as it burned it could easily have destroyed someone's car, which could have potentially spread to the house.