• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Great driving music

NJHalo

I thought I had driven the sexy voice and hair stylings of Gino Vannelli completely out of my head and now you have returned it where there was once peace and quiet. 

His featured song was "I Just Wanna Stop". 

Not driving music.

Make out music.

maybe vegas was able to multitask.

God I'm actually old enough to remember Eres tu. I remember hating it very much.

That and "One Tin Soldier" from Billy Jack.

eres tu came out when i was in jr. high. there were a few girls in my spanish class that i thought of whenever that song came on. it has a sentimental soft spot in my heart.

one tin soldier was weird, but not as bad as "seasons in the sun" by terry jacks.

owner of a lonely heart - yes

the show must go on - queen

beautiful noise - neil diamond

anything from billy joel or elton john

if my daughter's in the car, it's frequently one direction or five seconds of summer.

90125 by Yes is in my top-five albums.  I love it and it's one of the few things I never get tired of listening to.  I even have the live album from that tour and Trevor Rabin's album of demos that became Yes songs.  

90125 by Yes is in my top-five albums. I love it and it's one of the few things I never get tired of listening to. I even have the live album from that tour and Trevor Rabin's album of demos that became Yes songs.

Back '76 my brothers and I drove up to Montana to do some fishing. My brother had three tapes, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Yessongs and Frampton Comes Alive. We burned up Yessongs and tried to find a replacement at the record store in Hamilton. They had never heard of it but they had the Beatles.

We drove home with two tapes.

I tend to listen to podcasts when driving long distances, but every now and again I get into a music thing. Some favorites.... The White Dtripes -Hello Operator, Ball and Biscuit. John Butler Trio- Funky Tonight, and Ocean. Also anything Led Zep or Incubus.

I drive out to AZ a lot to visit my parents out in Prescott.  If I happen to be driving at night, I like to put on "Meddle" by Pink Floyd..."Echoes" is perfect for driving through the desert at 1am.  

Anything Pink Floyd is always welcome in my CD player. I spent my college years studying with Dark Side of the Moon playing in the background. I have owned that album in probably every format it was ever released in, except possibly reel-to-reel.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I like listening to podcasts.

Adam Carolla has a few of 'em, I would suggest "Ace on the House" where he not only bitches about daily life, but then gets into home improvement projects from tweets, emails, and callers, which have without a doubt opened my mind to an array of solutions to home improvement problems that I'd never have thought of. Plus it keeps you sharp with tools and ways of fixing things. His buddy Ray who is a complete nincompoop but means well is pretty funny as well.