• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Greatest Baseball Games Ever

fan_since79

STILL can't believe we didn't get the winning run home from 3rd with only one out in the bottom of the ninth. All the successful bunts we had that season, but I guess DeCinces didn't have too many of them.

Wait, I just confused 82 with 86. Still, Mauch was manager.

I felt bad for Moore. He threw a good pitch to Hendo too. Decinces had bases loaded one out too if I'm not mistaken , all he need was a sac fly to win that game. He was pretty clutch in his career, this goes un noticed because of the Henderson home run. Mauch taking out Witt was a bad move. Lucas hittng gedman was a joke

game 1, 1988 world series. got tickets from a guy at school. canseco hit a laser grand slam to center, mickey hatcher hit a homer to left and ran the bases like he was afraid they weren't going to let it count, and then the 8 minute drama of gibson vs. eckersly. 

game 1, 1988 world series. got tickets from a guy at school. canseco hit a laser grand slam to center, mickey hatcher hit a homer to left and ran the bases like he was afraid they weren't going to let it count, and then the 8 minute drama of gibson vs. eckersly. 

Canseco's HR dented the CF NBC camera. He signed it the next day.

Those A's were a cocky bunch....and that '88 Dodger team was magical. 

Beat METS (best record) and A's (best record)

Game 7 where the Red Sox came back from down 3-0.

Not a particular game, and I forget the year, but somewhere between 2010-2012 the last day of the season. There were so many playoff scenarios and something like four games went back and forth with extra innings. I remember multiple games on the screen and no one wanted to lose.

Hate to say it but the Donnie Moore game was amazing, especially since we had done the same to them the night before. Red Sox led all game long, coughed up four runs to us late in the game, then we know the rest.

I didn't see it, but the Rangers/Cardinals World Series game was supposed to be an all-timer.

Best I ever saw (being biased) was Game 6 against the Giants.

i think game 6 totally ranks up there.

But i think that cards/texas game was nucking futs.