• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

I wonder if that will have more or less than the 35,000+ empty seats Bama vs. Wiscy had.

Attendance was 65,000. More than 2014 when we played Texas. Not bad considering Bama is 600 miles away and Wisconsin is 1,000.

Edited by Lou

Texas has no quarterback. They also just switched play callers. Charlie Strong is feeling the heat in Austin.

I was lurking on a texas message board and some think strong has at least 3 years. I think if they play the way they did last Saturday all year then they won't win 5 games and he will be gone.

Also I guess boosters at UT don't see eye with their new AD and that if the AD fires strong it's gonna have to come from the AD budget not the boosters. Take that fwiw.

Also I guess boosters at UT don't see eye with their new AD and that if the AD fires strong it's gonna have to come from the AD budget not the boosters. Take that fwiw.

Interesting, since it was Texas boosters making most of the noise when Strong was hired. Some complained that they weren't "consulted" before the decision was made - as if donating money entitles you to a seat at the table when these decisions are made.

every game? you a BYU fan Nate?  Do you watch all the games?

yep, I wonder why Nebraska is not going all crazy about the illegal chop block that took out our nose tackle and allowed them to move the ball in the second.  Lineman goes high, running back in the body, then lineman goes into the knee.  Now he is out 6 weeks against Boise, UCLA, and Michigan.   

This week's BYU cheap shot.