• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

That President is out of line calling out law enforcement for killing the older brother. WTF were they supposed to do when they had grenades, pressure cooker bombs, and high powered rifles as a threat against them? Use a damn taser and then handcuff him while he had explosives strapped to his person and the younger brother was driving a car at them?

Link?

Authorities were not sure of a motive and cautioned that other people may be involved. NBC News learned that counterterrorism officials were examining possible links between the brothers and the Islamic Jihad Union of central Asia, a terrorist group. Chechnya is predominantly Muslim.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17824210-bombing-suspect-on-the-run-became-us-citizen-last-year-on-sept-11?lite

Travel records obtained by NBC New York showed that Tamerlan Tsarnaev left the country for six months, from Jan. 12 to July 17, 2012, for Russia. The records show that it was not until 6 a.m. Friday that he was labeled by American officials to be “a person or instrument that may pose a threat to the security of the United States.”

The father told Isvestia, the Russian newspaper, that he had a brain tumor and had returned to Russia to die.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17824210-bombing-suspect-on-the-run-became-us-citizen-last-year-on-sept-11?lite

There's no doubt in my mind that they were planting something at MIT.

Curious as to why?

I've heard a couple of different scenarios play out about what happened there. I heard one that the cop was responding to a disturbance call and the other was he was in his car and they rolled up on him and shot him multiple times. I think the first scenario is much more likely, it would explain the disturbance call.