• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

That could be a very realistic option. According to Fox news, his older brother had numerous bullet holes in him, with all those bullets flying in their general direction, he could have bled out in hiding somewhere if he was hit and they just haven't found him yet. 

So what you are saying is a slow painful death?  I'm good with that. 

The media coverage of this entire incident has been embarrassing at best.  It is like they simply cannot control themselves. 

They were able to control themselves last night.  When it was all breaking, and instead thought regular programming was more important.  At least with the 4 networks.  Heck, even the evening news for the 4 networks didn't interrupt their regular newscast.

If anyone wants the link to the image going around claiming to be the body of the black hat, PM me and I'l send it to you.

Father, like aunt, is also claiming his sons have been framed.

Well, to be fair to the father.  He's only getting news secondhand.  he's in Russia somewhere where they probably aren't covering this news at all.  

Aunt on the other hand.  Then again, if it were my relative, I would probably ask for evidence also.  

Not at all Rally, I'm just tired of so many heinous crimes being carried out, where even though the relative doesn't mean for it to do so, the relative throws gas on the fire of the victims by saying "My son/nephew is a good boy."  

I just wish that someone, sometime, would simply say "No comment".    Heaven forbid if my daughter ever did something like that, it's what I would say.    The victims are suffering enough without having to hear the "good boy" statement, as if the relative is trying to deny what happened.   Not what the victim's family needs to be reading  

No.

“Tragic events have taken place in Boston. A terrorist attack killed people. We have already expressed our condolences to the people of the city and to the American people. Today, the media reports, one Tsarnaev was killed as [police] tried to arrest him. It would be appropriate if he was detained and investigated, and the circumstances and the extent of his guilt determined. Apparently, the security services needed to calm down the society by any means necessary,” says Chechen president Ramzan Kadyrov.

“Any attempt to draw a connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevs — if they are guilty — is futile. They were raised in the United States, and their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. It is necessary to seek the roots of this evil in America. The whole world must struggle against terrorism — that we know better than anyone else. We hope for the recovery of all the victims, and we mourn with the Americans.”

That President is out of line calling out law enforcement for killing the older brother. WTF were they supposed to do when they had grenades, pressure cooker bombs, and high powered rifles as a threat against them? Use a damn taser and then handcuff him while he had explosives strapped to his person and the younger brother was driving a car at them?