• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Scioscia says Verlander 'smelled it' tonight

Of course not. People who think the message he gives the players is the same message he gives the media are ignorant.

I think I read an interview years ago with Adam Kennedy or someone like that that said Sosh can be pretty hard on the team when things are going bad. I could be mistaken but I'm almost positive I read it somewhere.

Back then he was still saying the same, stock things to the media.

I'm all for criticizing Sosh and will advocate for him to go, but his media responses are old news. He has never been blunt to the media about his team and he never will be. It's just smart management.

What good would really come out of sosh, another manager, or any boss calling out employees to the media?

Its fun to make fun of sosh for his bland post game comments, im all for the aw.com traditional jokes, but i dont know why some of you let it get to you. He doesnt need to say they suck...we all know it. Same as he doesnt need to gush about trout.

Im sure sosh, and every other manager out there, has zero interest in talking to reporters, but he has to. So he gives them the bare minimum and moves along. Behind closed doors is a different story.

What good would really come out of sosh, another manager, or any boss calling out employees to the media?

Its fun to make fun of sosh for his bland post game comments, im all for the aw.com traditional jokes, but i dont know why some of you let it get to you. He doesnt need to say they suck...we all know it. Same as he doesnt need to gush about trout.

Im sure sosh, and every other manager out there, has zero interest in talking to reporters, but he has to. So he gives them the bare minimum and moves along. Behind closed doors is a different story.

Yep. I would love to know what he says behind closed doors, like from the players point of view.