• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

No hate just facts. 

You still didn't dispute it. 

Your accusations don’t make me a pedo they simply make you appear tiny and weak. I encourage you to turn from your God hating ways and seek redemption. I ve had my own battles with anger so I can relate. That bitterness is going to destroy you long before your words are going to harm me. It’s probably already destroyed things in your life. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Your accusations don’t make me a pedo they simply make you appear tiny and weak. I encourage you to turn from your God hating ways and seek redemption. I ve had my own battles with anger so I can relate. That bitterness is going to destroy you long before your words are going to harm me. It’s probably already destroyed things in your life. 

The standard pedophile defense is to hide behind the Bible. You disgust me. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

He hasn’t been that angry since Olberman and Maddow split  

I don't know what this is.  Was Olberman a chick? If there was an Olberman and Maddow something, the fact you even know that shows you aren't as well read as you claim. Oh the libs don'r read this and that and are read up on, fuck off. Only reading you do is The Catturd Diaries and QAnon brochures. 

Don't wind me up because I will go. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don't know what this is.  Was Olberman a chick? If there was an Olberman and Maddow something, the fact you even know that shows you aren't as well read as you claim. Oh the libs don'r read this and that and are read up on, fuck off. Only reading you do is The Catturd Diaries and QAnon brochures. 

Don't wind me up because I will go. 

I’m sure you know olbermann  from MSDNC. Maddow and every lib here bought a pair of his glasses. Makes it worse that you have 20/10 vision. 

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m sure you know olbermann  from MSDNC. Maddow and every lib here bought a pair of his glasses. Makes it worse that you have 20/10 vision. 

I don't think anyone knows anybody from MSDNC but the worm in your brain. 

Volvo reverses goal to make only EVs in 2030

Drivers have turned to hybrids more frequently in the last year amid concerns about the range of EVs and availability of charging infrastructure. Hybrid models are often more affordable than their full-EV peers, providing consumers with a cost advantage at a time of high interest rates on auto loans.

A study by J.D. Power published in May found that anxiety about the availability of charging stations was the leading reason car shoppers were disinterested in EVs, with 52% citing that as a reason for diminished EV interest.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/volvo-reverses-goal-make-only-evs-2030

On 9/5/2024 at 3:14 PM, Kotchman said:

Or Yale’s racism pissed off the Asians and they decided not to pay big money to attend school with blacks. 

Or now that they are getting into their first and second and third and fourth and fifth choice schools, they don't need to resort to a fallback school deep down the list like Yale.