• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah it's called gender dysphoria. Puberty blockers help with that. But they aren't allowed to use them because "feelings".

So what's your suggestion to help these kids? Better mental Healthcare? I agree.

Gender dysphoria is "feeling" like you're a different gender than you are. That's feelings, yes.

The kids experiencing this should have better mental healthcare that does not include affirmation, yes.

In the UK for example, from 2009-2018 the number of girls seeking gender transition care increased by 1000%. Minister Penny Mordaunt orders research into rise of gender referrals for girls (thetimes.com). That's only gotten worse since then. This is clear evidence that it's a social decay sort of thing. Social media for kids is really to blame here.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

No because that isn’t going to kill me. I trust my doctor for basic stuff but thankfully I haven’t had any significant medical issues yet. 

So not always.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Gender dysphoria is "feeling" like you're a different gender than you are. That's feelings, yes.

The kids experiencing this should have better mental healthcare that does not include affirmation, yes.

In the UK for example, from 2009-2018 the number of girls seeking gender transition care increased by 1000%. Minister Penny Mordaunt orders research into rise of gender referrals for girls (thetimes.com). That's only gotten worse since then. This is clear evidence that it's a social decay sort of thing. Social media for kids is really to blame here.

Well that settles it.

7 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This isn't the own you think it is. Pedophilia transcends politics. Oh, I'm sorry I mean "Minor Attracted Persons."

I can bring up a billion cases of public schools doing shit also, or Anthony Weiner's laptop. I think we can agree that pedophiles ought to be shot into the sun. That's dodging the point.

Well at least it should, but...

gestures vaguely at all the "Pedo Joe" comments and LGBTQ hate the last 4 years

44 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well at least it should, but...

gestures vaguely at all the "Pedo Joe" comments and LGBTQ hate the last 4 years

Yes, that's true. Trump gets the same accusations. See @Spirit's Trump/Epstein pic (though I'm not sure he actually believes that or not). Or some obscure court case that was leveled against him and thrown out about raping some 13 year old girl or something.

Like I said, "your side is a pedophile" is a thing that both sides(!) do.

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

It's simple: I trust Doctors and science. Not saying they're always right, but they generally have a better record than Politicians do.

It appears research has been done that has raised concern. That has my attention. Hopefully we can have more research done to learn more about the effects of puberty blockers. I'd rather we do that instead of COMPLETE BAN BECAUSE IDEOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES.

Shooting kids should be a bigger issue than this imo IMHO JMO. If the safety of children is among the things you consider an important issue, of course. 

Doctors and scientists are now politicians. You really don’t need a degree from Harvard to understand chopping off your wiener and filling your body with girl hormones probably ain’t healthy. 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This isn't the own you think it is. Pedophilia transcends politics. Oh, I'm sorry I mean "Minor Attracted Persons."

I can bring up a billion cases of public schools doing shit also, or Anthony Weiner's laptop. I think we can agree that pedophiles ought to be shot into the sun. That's dodging the point.

This movement is all about the kids. Gays can’t naturally reproduce so they need other people’s kids to grow their cult. The lgbt movement has always been about destroying the lines between male and female. Also they want to normalize sex with kids. Their culture isn’t new, they’re simply bringing back the occult practices of years gone by. 

1 minute ago, Amazing Larry said:

"Hate" lol. Pedos should be hated and Joe likes to shower with his daughter according to her diary that the left tried to bury into oblivion.

Pedos should indeed be hated. Feet first, wood chipper, etc...

But why did you say that in response to my LGBTQ comment? 

exasperated gasp

Are you making an implication here, silly billy? 

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

Just now, tdawg87 said:

exasperated gasp

I said that because trans weirdos are constantly being caught as pedos.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

exasperated gasp

You guys have already approved and supported the lie that sexual orientation is genetic. It may take 10 -20 years but they will normalize it if Americans don’t stand up and end this bs

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You guys have already approved and supported the lie that sexual orientation is genetic. It may take 10 -20 years but they will normalize it if Americans don’t stand up and end this bs

I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about. Go get a beer and come back with a buzz.

Edited by tdawg87

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about. Go get a beer and come back with a buzz.

The libs are convinced people are born gay so the pedos are and will continue to argue they’re born that way. 

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well. You certainly meme like a rightoid. 

Sad. 

I see your sense of humor only extends so far, Tobester. But really, what is sad is thinking that making fun of Democrats is an inherently "rightoid" thing to do. 

13 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I see your sense of humor only extends so far, Tobester. But really, what is sad is thinking that making fun of Democrats is an inherently "rightoid" thing to do. 

It's not. But that's a low quality meme.