• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

36 minutes ago, Rico said:

It had nothing to do with religion. Christians always acting like victims. Not everything is about you.

Sure, sure.  I mean, if you ignore that the presentation was literally called "La Cène Sur Un Scène Sur La Seine," (i.e. "The Last Supper on a Stage on the Seine.")

26 minutes ago, Spirit said:

You have a penchant for assigning arguments to me that I'm not making.  This isn't an uncommon practice for older people that fancy themselves conservative, but I often wonder if you're aware of it.

I have never suggested that freedom works when stealing or killing are tolerated or celebrated.  Of course, those things don't work well in any kind of a societal set up.  That's probably the reason stealing and killing were not part of the Opening Ceremonies. 

I'm happy to hear you didn't subject yourself to watching the Opening Ceremonies.  I'm guessing you wouldn't have enjoyed it.  I've heard others were "forced" to watch it, which is just amazing to me!  General societal "morals" are fine, but they shouldn't include forcing someone to watch something they don't want to.

Yet you stopped at stealing and killing. The foundation of freedom and biblical values is the traditional family. You’re failure to acknowledge, accept, and promote the family as the foundation opens the door to all the evils that lead to stealing and killing. Pro choice and pro gay values lead to the devaluation of life and the promotion of mental illness that leads to destruction 

28 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I missed the part where they were hating on America.  Of course, you did too because you also didn't watch it.

Or so you would have us believe.

You miss a lot of things. 

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

All this because a couple of trans paraded on TV. 

You are nuts. 

Yes when it first started out it was just a couple of extreme scenarios for abortion and gays just wanted to marry and live their lives. Now we kill millions of babies and have men dressed as women waiving their nutsacks as the world. For an d guy wisdom sometimes evades you. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yet you stopped at stealing and killing. The foundation of freedom and biblical values is the traditional family. You’re failure to acknowledge, accept, and promote the family as the foundation opens the door to all the evils that lead to stealing and killing. Pro choice and pro gay values lead to the devaluation of life and the promotion of mental illness that leads to destruction 

I didn't stop at stealing and killing.  I addressed the items you called out in your post.

I acknowledge your right to build the foundation of your family on whatever kind of values you wish.  "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" and all that freedom loving goodness.  You can value or devalue anything you'd like within your household.  

Go Freedom!

I

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Rumor has it Da Vinci was gay and accused of sodomy when he was 24. Maybe he was secretly making a mockery of the Last Supper? Much to consider.

I’m pretty sure most artist are gay. Mockery is really irrelevant. The big picture problem is the amount of adults that now condone this nonsensical behavior. It’s now apparent that 50% of aw is pro tranny sexually objectifying kids 

36 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Sure, sure.  I mean, if you ignore that the presentation was literally called "La Cène Sur Un Scène Sur La Seine," (i.e. "The Last Supper on a Stage on the Seine.")

I don't see "last".  I see "The Supper/dinner on a Stage on the Seine"

The explanation of it being Greek God's inspired makes much more sense than it being the a last Supper reference. One actually has to do with the Olympics and one doesn't. 

20240728_140705.jpg20240728_140622.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

La = the

Cena = supper or dinner

Sur = on

Un = a

Scene = stage or theater

Sur = on

La Seina = the Seina

Yeah, it's not La = the and Cena = supper.

La Cène (not cena) is the name of de Vinci's painting.   

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 4.43.18 PM.png