• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol, guys think a bunch of satanic trannies showing their nutsacks to children is acceptable. Why, because libtards, libertarians, and moderates are united in their hate for the Almighty. 

Scrolling through my comments to find where exactly I condoned showing adult male nutsacks to children.  Can't find it.

Is there a Catholic Priests thread that I overlooked?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Doesn’t really matter if they’re mocking Christianity. The imagery, gays, and sexual content with children was a satanic event. Slowly but surely you can see the atheist and agnostic’s willingness to join the satanic. You guys are literally defending their right to hold a religious ceremony to kick off an athletic event. Yet libs are offended by school prayer before a football game. 

1 minute ago, Amazing Larry said:

Apparently he doesn’t know the difference between loving one’s country and dressing like a faggot while mocking our nation’s religion. 

First off, this is going on in Paris, not the United States.

Second, the United States does not have any official religion, that is forbidden by the Constitution. 

Third, you are being stupid. 

Get On With It GIF by Mammoth Screen

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Scrolling through my comments to find where exactly I condoned showing adult male nutsacks to children.  Can't find it.

Is there a Catholic Priests thread that I overlooked?

The dude showed his balls and you seem to think Redondos wife changing the channel is the solution. I know you libertarians like freedom, but freedom only exists with a decent moral society. 

I don’t disagree Catholic Priest are composed of a lot of Pedo queers. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Second, the United States does not have any official religion, that is forbidden by the Constitution. 

It’s France’s religion as well. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Stop being a nutless coward. You know that crap was inappropriate regardless of religion. Have some balls and say it. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Stop being a nutless coward. You know that crap was inappropriate regardless of religion. Have some balls and say it. 

Stop being a nut. 

2 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

Bullshit. That answer was nothing more than an excuse. 

Yes, they worried about money now. I know I won’t be watching this trash. Of course, hadn’t planned on watching much anyway. It’s sad how this country has changed since 1984. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The dude showed his balls and you seem to think Redondos wife changing the channel is the solution. I know you libertarians like freedom, but freedom only exists with a decent moral society. 

I don’t disagree Catholic Priest are composed of a lot of Pedo queers. 

I realize you only think freedom applies to within the construct of the rules that you create for the word in your mind, but that's not how it works.  "Decent" and "moral" are squishy terms that mean something different to everyone. 

If you don't like seeing a guy's balls on your tv, turn the channel.  Or shake your head, say it's lame and keep watching for the parts of the show you do like.  Or get up and go for a walk.  Get some fresh air.  But don't try to tell me that you're "forced" to watch it.  You're not.  No one is. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, they worried about money now. I know I won’t be watching this trash. Of course, hadn’t planned on watching much anyway. It’s sad how this country has changed since 1984. 

And furthermore ... I will now not be watching the thing that I never planned on watching in the first place!  Harrumph and good day sir! 

Walking Out Oops GIF by Laff

4 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I realize you only think freedom applies to within the construct of the rules that you create for the word in your mind, but that's not how it works.  "Decent" and "moral" are squishy terms that mean something different to everyone. 

If you don't like seeing a guy's balls on your tv, turn the channel.  Or shake your head, say it's lame and keep watching for the parts of the show you do like.  Or get up and go for a walk.  Get some fresh air.  But don't try to tell me that you're "forced" to watch it.  You're not.  No one is. 

I never turned it on. Hat you fail to understand is that the constitution and the freedom you want never existed prior to western civilization and primarily the United States of America. Freedom requires individual responsibility and morality that must be defined. Our founders believers and non believers understood the Bible was at a minimum a basic just moral foundation. Freedom doesn’t work in a society that attempts to justify stealing , killing , and doing it backwards. When we allow society to rewrite the moral code , they also redefine freedom and it ain’t what we’ve experienced in our great Nation 

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

And furthermore ... I will now not be watching the thing that I never planned on watching in the first place!  Harrumph and good day sir! 

Walking Out Oops GIF by Laff

Lol I’m wise beyond my years. It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that a French hosted event filled with liberal athletes was going to be a America hating queer filled spectacle 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I never turned it on. Hat you fail to understand is that the constitution and the freedom you want never existed prior to western civilization and primarily the United States of America. Freedom requires individual responsibility and morality that must be defined. Our founders believers and non believers understood the Bible was at a minimum a basic just moral foundation. Freedom doesn’t work in a society that attempts to justify stealing , killing , and doing it backwards. When we allow society to rewrite the moral code , they also redefine freedom and it ain’t what we’ve experienced in our great Nation 

You have a penchant for assigning arguments to me that I'm not making.  This isn't an uncommon practice for older people that fancy themselves conservative, but I often wonder if you're aware of it.

I have never suggested that freedom works when stealing or killing are tolerated or celebrated.  Of course, those things don't work well in any kind of a societal set up.  That's probably the reason stealing and killing were not part of the Opening Ceremonies. 

I'm happy to hear you didn't subject yourself to watching the Opening Ceremonies.  I'm guessing you wouldn't have enjoyed it.  I've heard others were "forced" to watch it, which is just amazing to me!  General societal "morals" are fine, but they shouldn't include forcing someone to watch something they don't want to.

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol I’m wise beyond my years. It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that a French hosted event filled with liberal athletes was going to be a America hating queer filled spectacle 

I missed the part where they were hating on America.  Of course, you did too because you also didn't watch it.

Or so you would have us believe.

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

All this because a couple of trans paraded on TV. 

You are nuts.