• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Btw you guys know what is required to get a state ID/Driver's license? Proof of US citizenship. Anyway., let's see what is required in the other states. 

Calolfornia, you just have to show proof of residency to get a dl or ID. My dad, who is a Japanese citizen and not us got a regular CA dl and ssn with a green card.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Calolfornia, you just have to show proof of residency to get a dl or ID. My dad, who is a Japanese citizen and not us got a regular CA dl and ssn with a green card.

Yeah a green card can do that. 

My stepmom is not a citizen but gets jury duty summons in the mail constantly and keeps having to tell them she is not a citizen and can’t serve.  If she can still manage to get jury summons I don’t see what would stop all the illegal immigrants in this state from getting sent mail in ballots, especially since California sends every registered voter them now

9 minutes ago, mmc said:

My stepmom is not a citizen but gets jury duty summons in the mail constantly and keeps having to tell them she is not a citizen and can’t serve.  If she can still manage to get jury summons I don’t see what would stop all the illegal immigrants in this state from getting sent mail in ballots, especially since California sends every registered voter them now

It's understandable to be worried about this, especially if your mom is getting jury duty summons. 

I found some good info on the California vote by mail ballots at the following website: https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/vote-mail

When your vote-by-mail ballot is received by your county elections official, your signature on the return envelope will be compared to the signature(s) in your voter registration record.

A copy of a recent utility bill, the county Voter Information Guide you received from your county elections office, or another document sent to you by a government agency are examples of acceptable forms of identification. Other examples include your passport, driver license, official California identification card, or student identification card.

If your identity cannot be verified, then your Vote-by-Mail ballot return envelope will not be opened

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/military-overseas-voters/who-can-vote

To register to vote in California, you must be:

• A United States citizen,
  • A resident of California (which includes a person who was a resident of this state when they were last living within the territorial limits of the U.S. or D.C. or a citizen born outside of the U.S. or D.C., but whose parent or legal guardian was a resident of this state when the parent or legal guardian was last living within the territorial limits of the U.S. or D.C. and he or she has not previously registered to vote in any other state),

It's true that illegals have been allowed to vote in some local elections, but not federal. I have heard the stories of people receiving ballots of dead people, or even receiving multiple ballots.

Please understand that these ballots will not be accepted as they are not valid. If they were to be accepted, anyone could take advantage of that. But that wouldn't be smart as that is a felony! 

It comes down to whether you believe every law that states non-citizens cannot vote, or not! 

Thank you for coming to by Tard Talk.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's understandable to be worried about this, especially if your mom is getting jury duty summons. 

I found some good info on the California vote by mail ballots at the following website: https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/vote-mail

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/military-overseas-voters/who-can-vote

It's true that illegals have been allowed to vote in some local elections, but not federal. I have heard the stories of people receiving ballots of dead people, or even receiving multiple ballots.

Please understand that these ballots will not be accepted as they are not valid. If they were to be accepted, anyone could take advantage of that. But that wouldn't be smart as that is a felony! 

It comes down to whether you believe every law that states non-citizens cannot vote, or not! 

Thank you for coming to by Tard Talk.

We hired 80,000 IRS agents because Americans cheat on their taxes. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It was an odd idea to hire more agents when an algorithm to spot tax deduction inconsistencies is already in place. Better and faster than human audit. 

This is true. Also , the states can’t seem to clean voter roles but their systems talk the feds with income tax. When I retired Missouri came after me 3 consecutive years for back taxes while I was active duty. They were able to track who filed a federal return in Missouri and didn’t file a state return.