• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Maybe it's time to remove editorial pieces framed as news from the networks. Maddow and cohorts ran with an unverifiable story and now NBCUniversal is looking at a huge lawsuit. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-says-maddow-other-msnbc-225827596.html

NBCUniversal faces a defamation lawsuit after a judge ruled that MSNBC hosts, including Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace, made "verifiably false" statements that a Georgia doctor performed unnecessary hysterectomies at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center.

Plaintiff Dr. Mahendra Amin, an obstetrician gynecologist who provided medical care to women detained at the Irwin County Detention Center, was accused in 2020 of performing unnecessary hysterectomies by a nurse at the facility who made a whistleblower complaint.

NBC reporters Jacob Soboroff and Julia Ainsley worked to verify the whistleblower’s claims, and eventually published an article despite initial skepticism from the network’s standards department. MSNBC quickly followed with a series of on-air reports in which the doctor was often referred to as the "uterus collector," but the whistleblower’s claims were never proven to be true.

2 hours ago, cals said:

Latinos are all corrupt by nature.  And then they try to bring their corruption to the USA.  It’s disgusting.  And they try to fuck white women, too.

Didn’t they get Bill Richardson for the same thing. 

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Didn’t they get Bill Richardson for the same thing. 

They can’t help themselves.  It’s in their blood, like salsa and tequila.

On 7/11/2024 at 12:32 PM, Blarg said:

Maybe it's time to remove editorial pieces framed as news from the networks. Maddow and cohorts ran with an unverifiable story and now NBCUniversal is looking at a huge lawsuit. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-says-maddow-other-msnbc-225827596.html

NBCUniversal faces a defamation lawsuit after a judge ruled that MSNBC hosts, including Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace, made "verifiably false" statements that a Georgia doctor performed unnecessary hysterectomies at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center.

Plaintiff Dr. Mahendra Amin, an obstetrician gynecologist who provided medical care to women detained at the Irwin County Detention Center, was accused in 2020 of performing unnecessary hysterectomies by a nurse at the facility who made a whistleblower complaint.

NBC reporters Jacob Soboroff and Julia Ainsley worked to verify the whistleblower’s claims, and eventually published an article despite initial skepticism from the network’s standards department. MSNBC quickly followed with a series of on-air reports in which the doctor was often referred to as the "uterus collector," but the whistleblower’s claims were never proven to be true.

Yes. They all put up bullshit for ratings. It's "entertainment". 

Get your news from Twitter, like a normal faggot. 

59 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes. They all put up bullshit for ratings. It's "entertainment". 

Get your news from Twitter, like a normal faggot. 

Sir, I'll have you know there is nothing "normal" about me. Good day!

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Abnormal Blarg is my band name. 

I picked up the screename from my son when he created a server named Blarg so we could all join in to play Counter Strike at an internet Cafe. I asked him where he got it from and just shrugged and said he thought it was funny. That was 20 years ago.

It wasn't too long after I wasn't able to use it on Steam because it was already taken. I did secure it for the the MLB Angels forum then used it here. About 10 years ago I found someone actually made a personalized plate that said Blarg.

swinage496e74e01837e.jpg

Sort of redundant with the don't drink and drive plate frame in Utah. 

The Blarg show up in the video game Ratchet & Clank in 2016. So from some random source that first coined the word (a combination of blah and argh) it has made it as a gaming lexicon. I claim no responsibility. 

20da344d92d85f432e94a6263d966370c88ead49