• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Do it with Biden's name and you are fired from the same network. Hell, just admit you are a Republican and you are off their airwaves. The amazing part is how much support there is for this conduct, the one sided narrative and exclusionary tactics. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

That sucks.  You need a better Cals.  Or at least a Whophil.  It's amazing that if a teacher touches a student, that student's parent will immediately sue for millions.  But if a student seriously injures a teacher, they drag it on and on and the teacher sees nothing.  

I had consults with both Cals and Wophil. They are opposite sides of the courtroom, Cals does workman's comp while Phil works the corporate side. Both gave solid advice but neither can get involved. We currently have three different lawyers working three different aspects of this case. 

Just so you guys know, @cals is pretty damn good at his job, even with a law degree from the University of American Somoa. Go land crabs! 

4 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Just to piss off the jingoists:

image.png

Some weak bastard was complaining about jingoism at the 4th of July celebration on post. He was a short fat nerd. Meanwhile I was forming my one man smoking section lamenting the lack of smokers and observing the pussification of our military. Crazy how two people can perceive the same event so differently. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Some weak bastard was complaining about jingoism at the 4th of July celebration on post. He was a short fat nerd. Meanwhile I was forming my one man smoking section lamenting the lack of smokers and observing the pussification of our military. Crazy how two people can perceive the same event so differently. 

Do you out rank him? If you do then by not dressing him down in front of the company for subversive speech you are the cause of the pussification of the military.

If he is below seargent, tell him to drop and repeat his enlistment oath while doing push-ups. And he is to continue doing push-ups until he gets every word right. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Do you out rank him? If you do then by not dressing him down in front of the company for subversive speech you are the cause of the pussification of the military.

If he is below seargent, tell him to drop and repeat his enlistment oath while doing push-ups. And he is to continue doing push-ups until he gets every word right. 

I don’t think he was ever in the service. He had that 30 year old basement dweller vibe. Not sure why he thought the old smoker with a high and tight was going to be his anti American sympathizer. 
I had to walk off as they did the salute to the union out of uniform. Damn fat soldiers out there carrying flags wearing shorts and backwards hats. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Entrapment is a felony, bright guy. 

I wonder if the counterfeit bill George Floyd tried to use was given to him by an asshole like that guy.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if the counterfeit bill George Floyd tried to use was given to him by an asshole like that guy.

The bill was likely obtained during Floyd’s business and recreational transactions in the narcotics industry