• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@Chuckster70's path of destruction. First to Seattle to start riots and a Chaz zone and now to Tennessee to institute tracking software for taxation.  

Fine by me, I work from home and barely drive anymore with the exception of going into town once in a while or out to dinner. 

School apologizes for the meal it served on first day of Black History Month

The food vendor has agreed to take part in racial sensitivity training

A New York middle school is apologizing after serving students with a meal on the first day of Black History Month that was deemed to be culturally insensitive.

Administrators at Nyack Middle School say that the hot lunch menu was changed by the vendor without their knowledge on February 1st, the first day of Black History Month, to include chicken and waffles with a watermelon dessert which the school’s principal called an "unfortunate situation", The Journal News reported.

So you feed kids a good meal and you have to figure most of them like it and it's inappropriate?

People will complain about anything

What about corned beef sandwiches on St Patricks day?

Or pizza on Columbus day? Oh wait, can't call it that any more

Or tacos on Cinco de Mayo?

image.png

Former state trooper sentenced after sexually assaulting women during traffic stops

A former Arizona state trooper will spend five years in prison after he pleaded guilty to multiple sex-related charges stemming from his actions during traffic stops, according to Fox 10 Phoenix.

Tremaine Jackson, who was a 13-year veteran of the Arizona Department of Public Safety at the time of his arrest in 2019, was initially charged with 61 counts of sex-related, kidnapping and fraud charges, according to the AZDPS website.

Agreeing to a plea deal, Jackson pleaded guilty to unlawful imprisonment with sexual intent, bribery with sexual intent, attempted kidnapping with sexual intent, fraud with sexual intent and unlawful sexual conduct by a peace officer.

61 charges

How many weren't filed by the person?

How did this go on for so long without being investigated?

26 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I'm not sure you really understand the implications of fried chicken and watermelon towards the black community, Mr. Zoeller. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm not sure you really understand the implications of fried chicken and watermelon towards the black community, Mr. Zoeller. 

More so than you think

Rap music played by the kids is ok

School plays it, it's bad

Mom's bring chicken and waffles to potluck night it's ok

School serves it and it's no good

People are just looking for something to complain about

22 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

But it's not Black Stereotype Month it's Black History Month. You have to admit that's a pretty lazy take on black cuisine

I get it

But we don't hear the Mexicans or the Asians complain about racism and it's there

Like I said people are just complaining to complain

And the racism card gets thrown around too easily these days which takes away from real racism

21 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

But it's not Black Stereotype Month it's Black History Month. You have to admit that's a pretty lazy take on black cuisine

The issue is that every other community is celebrated in similar fashion. Those  awful  hard shelled tacos are a lazy inaccurate example of Mexican food but they show up for Hispanic heritage celebrations nation wide. 
The black community really needs yo focus on black crime and fatherless homes. Fix those things and the worlds view of them will change. Unfortunately right now being black means criminal activity and fried chicken. They can change the narrative but it starts in their home not whitey’s. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

School apologizes for the meal it served on first day of Black History Month

The food vendor has agreed to take part in racial sensitivity training

A New York middle school is apologizing after serving students with a meal on the first day of Black History Month that was deemed to be culturally insensitive.

Administrators at Nyack Middle School say that the hot lunch menu was changed by the vendor without their knowledge on February 1st, the first day of Black History Month, to include chicken and waffles with a watermelon dessert which the school’s principal called an "unfortunate situation", The Journal News reported.

So you feed kids a good meal and you have to figure most of them like it and it's inappropriate?

Lol! I LOVE chicken and waffles and had some yesterday morning. Anyone that frowns upon them is a turd 

44 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I think stereotyping should be accepted when it comes to food. So many really good ethnic foods out there. Then again, I just really like food so I may be alone on this one 

Blacks kill 50% of their babies and fathers abandon 80% of the survivors. The blacks community rapes , robs , and kills at a 5 to 1 rate versus whites. Their music celebrates criminal behavior , dehumanizes women, and glorifies materialism. This doesn’t outrage blacks but a chicken and watermelon dinner does.