• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe it’s me but if someone has broken into my home and wants to kill me or my family hydration is one of the last things on my mind 

He's an old fuck.  You can hold my father in law with a hammer and ask him if he wanted a beer and he would say God bless you. 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Dems propose 8.7% pay raise for federal workers to make up for COVID, Trump

House Democrats proposed legislation this week that would give more than 2 million federal workers an 8.7% pay raise in 2024, a raise they say is needed because they suffered through both the COVID pandemic and the Trump administration.

"For years now, federal employees have risked their health and safety working on the frontlines of this pandemic," said Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who sponsored the bill. "They were subjected to the Trump Administration’s cruel personal attacks, unsafe work environments, pay freezes, government shutdowns, sequestration cuts, furloughs, and mindless across-the-board hiring freezes."

Connolly’s Federal Adjustment of Income Rates Act, or the FAIR Act, would give federal workers an average 8.7% pay raise next year, following the 4.6% raise they received this year.

Lol at blaming Trump for a pay raise

He actually made them accountable, they didn't know what to do because they're so used to being pampered and spoiled

No wonder the government is so out of control

Get a government job and you can plan your retirement

Bigger government, that's the way to go to fix all our problems, lol

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Dems propose 8.7% pay raise for federal workers to make up for COVID, Trump

House Democrats proposed legislation this week that would give more than 2 million federal workers an 8.7% pay raise in 2024, a raise they say is needed because they suffered through both the COVID pandemic and the Trump administration.

"For years now, federal employees have risked their health and safety working on the frontlines of this pandemic," said Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., who sponsored the bill. "They were subjected to the Trump Administration’s cruel personal attacks, unsafe work environments, pay freezes, government shutdowns, sequestration cuts, furloughs, and mindless across-the-board hiring freezes."

Connolly’s Federal Adjustment of Income Rates Act, or the FAIR Act, would give federal workers an average 8.7% pay raise next year, following the 4.6% raise they received this year.

Lol at blaming Trump for a pay raise

He actually made them accountable, they didn't know what to do because they're so used to being pampered and spoiled

No wonder the government is so out of control

Get a government job and you can plan your retirement

Bigger government, that's the way to go to fix all our problems, lol

Hell I’d be happy if the feds would let me opt out of the federal retirement system. It’s not good for me. I pay 8% of my check for an annuity that I’ll have to live to be 75 just to break even. The same retirement feds who started a year before me pay 20 bucks a month to get. 

14 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Hell I’d be happy if the feds would let me opt out of the federal retirement system. It’s not good for me. I pay 8% of my check for an annuity that I’ll have to live to be 75 just to break even. The same retirement feds who started a year before me pay 20 bucks a month to get. 

ewoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJidWNrZXQiOiAi

CNN Just Suffered Its Worst Ratings Week in 9 Years

”Upcoming programming changes likely to make matters worse,“ an insider tells TheWrap

Some especially troublesome news out of this week’s Nielsen numbers is that Licht’s primary programming move, “CNN This Morning,” also suffered the lowest week since its launch just three months ago. It averaged just 331,000 viewers while “Fox & Friends” had nearly 1 million and “Morning Joe” drew 760,000.

Licht hand-picked CNN’s Don Lemon, Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins to host the rebooted morning show. But so far that trio is failing to grow its audience. An individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap exclusively last week that EP Eric Hall was being reassigned to “CNN Tonight,” hosted by Laura Coates, signaling that Licht is aware that the show needs to perform better.

Insiders also told TheWrap that even hosts Lemon, Harlow and Collins “seem to be growing frustrated” over the direction.

https://www.thewrap.com/cnn-just-suffered-its-worst-ratings-week-in-9-years/

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

CNN Just Suffered Its Worst Ratings Week in 9 Years

”Upcoming programming changes likely to make matters worse,“ an insider tells TheWrap

Some especially troublesome news out of this week’s Nielsen numbers is that Licht’s primary programming move, “CNN This Morning,” also suffered the lowest week since its launch just three months ago. It averaged just 331,000 viewers while “Fox & Friends” had nearly 1 million and “Morning Joe” drew 760,000.

Licht hand-picked CNN’s Don Lemon, Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins to host the rebooted morning show. But so far that trio is failing to grow its audience. An individual with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap exclusively last week that EP Eric Hall was being reassigned to “CNN Tonight,” hosted by Laura Coates, signaling that Licht is aware that the show needs to perform better.

Insiders also told TheWrap that even hosts Lemon, Harlow and Collins “seem to be growing frustrated” over the direction.

https://www.thewrap.com/cnn-just-suffered-its-worst-ratings-week-in-9-years/

dang! They were already in the toilet too