• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That’s the problem today. We allow our kids to do the drinking , drugs , and sex without doing the chores or paying their way. If we prepared our girls to be house wives and our men to lead, it wouldn’t be terrible when a girl married an established male that’s 5 years older. Instead we teach the girls to be career driven while fucking the black hs qb. Next thing you know the girl is a sungle school teacher with a mixed kid and a hole that few decent white men can fill. 

Nobody mixes with blacks in California.  I know when you get to the Midwest you see white trash with Mullato babies but here whites only fuck white and Mexicans.  Sometimes Asians.

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Nobody mixes with blacks in California.  I know when you get to the Midwest you see white trash with Mullato babies but here whites only fuck white and Mexicans.  Sometimes Asians.

Yes my perspective does lean towards the southern or Midwest views. Ate at whataburger today and I couldn’t understand the young white girl speaking Ebonics. I’m sure her dad in hindsight wished she had hooked up with the the ups driver that was 4 years older. Now he’s got a bastard grandchild and a daughter that don’t speak the language 

34 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"They [Young People] have exalted notions, because they have not been humbled by life or learned its necessary limitations; moreover, their hopeful disposition makes them think themselves equal to great things -- and that means having exalted notions. They would always rather do noble deeds than useful ones: Their lives are regulated more by moral feeling than by reasoning -- all their mistakes are in the direction of doing things excessively and vehemently. They overdo everything -- they love too much, hate too much, and the same with everything else."

Guess who said it!

Greta Thunberg?

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"They [Young People] have exalted notions, because they have not been humbled by life or learned its necessary limitations; moreover, their hopeful disposition makes them think themselves equal to great things -- and that means having exalted notions. They would always rather do noble deeds than useful ones: Their lives are regulated more by moral feeling than by reasoning -- all their mistakes are in the direction of doing things excessively and vehemently. They overdo everything -- they love too much, hate too much, and the same with everything else."

Guess who said it!

Mickey Moniak?

31 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes my perspective does lean towards the southern or Midwest views. Ate at whataburger today and I couldn’t understand the young white girl speaking Ebonics. I’m sure her dad in hindsight wished she had hooked up with the the ups driver that was 4 years older. Now he’s got a bastard grandchild and a daughter that don’t speak the language 

I don’t understand Midwest and southern poor white girls.  If you fuck a black dude the outcome is predetermined.  And you have to deal with your kids half fro hair (alone).  Shit my daughter just has thick hair and it’s a nightmare.  Imagine brushing that mixed up hair nightly.  

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

Guess who said it!

That's easy, Greek philosopher Aristotle. It holds true for every generation. 

59 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Great news.

5 million bucks doesn’t fix irresponsible hedonistic behavior. For every 100 black babies conceived, 50 will never take a breath outside the womb. 35 will inherit a fatherless home. 5 will become life long felons and one will be killed by a black man. 
Money might temporarily address immediate economic concerns but ultimately the underlying issues of drugs and immorality will bring these families full circle. 

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

5 million bucks doesn’t fix irresponsible hedonistic behavior. For every 100 black babies conceived, 50 will never take a breath outside the womb. 35 will inherit a fatherless home. 5 will become life long felons and one will be killed by a black man. 
Money might temporarily address immediate economic concerns but ultimately the underlying issues of drugs and immorality will bring these families full circle. 

Slow clap

1 hour ago, cals said:

Slow clap

As talking to dad about how similar our beginnings were to blacks in the area. He told me how affirmative action at Broyhill was a real thing even in the 80s. He switched plants because they were passing him over for unqualified blacks. He eventually crossed over and sent to Lilly and valspar and made decent money. His family kinda just stayed out on the line but all produced kids that ended up being contributors to society. The black families with similar income produced the counties next generation of criminals and welfare recipients 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

As talking to dad about how similar our beginnings were to blacks in the area. He told me how affirmative action at Broyhill was a real thing even in the 80s. He switched plants because they were passing him over for unqualified blacks. He eventually crossed over and sent to Lilly and valspar and made decent money. His family kinda just stayed out on the line but all produced kids that ended up being contributors to society. The black families with similar income produced the counties next generation of criminals and welfare recipients 

LOL, so fucked up on so many ways but hey, blacks coming to take your jobs, has a ring to it.