• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

8 minutes ago, cals said:

If what comes out?  That she’s a tough boss?  Ooooooo, escàndalo!

I skimmed through the article. It said a staffer was fired even though she wasn't. It claimed Porter said something racist without saying what it was. The other 98% of it was bitching about journalists. 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Not condoning the Porter thing but the darlings of the GQP fund raise off firing an employee (especially if it was vaccinated and gave them COVID), using racist slurs, and fostering a hostile workplace.  The nastier they are the more the donations pour in. Gaetz fucks 9th graders for fucks sake. 

I just checked and for each racist slur allegation her freedom score goes up by 2%.

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I skimmed through the article. It said a staffer was fired even though she wasn't. It claimed Porter said something racist without saying what it was. The other 98% of it was bitching about journalists. 

Yep, the employee was on a temporary contract and she was allowed to work remotely through the remainder of her agreed term.

Then there are apparently several staffers claiming she's a narcissistic boss who rages at everyone who disagrees with her. Shrug.

31 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Then there is the anonymous Instagram. Lol at taking anonymous seriously 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

But headline!

6 minutes ago, cals said:

But headline!

Whenever I see a conservative news outlet say "This is a story you won't find reported in any mainstream media outlet!" it reminds me of the clickbait headlines that are like "9 Things Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Memory Loss!"

54 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I can see this if the kid has a physiological problem that a healthy diet and regular exercise can’t take care of. I’m a chunky, dad bod guy myself (like Cals but not as tall) but I didn’t get that way until I got lazy and stopped playing sports after high school. I’m willing to bet the vast majority of the fat kids are that way because their lazy and fat parents do not have them do physical activities. Doing surgery and drugs just continues that cycle of laziness 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I can see this if the kid has a physiological problem that a healthy diet and regular exercise can’t take care of. I’m a chunky, dad bod guy myself (like Cals but not as tall) but I didn’t get that way until I got lazy and stopped playing sports after high school. I’m willing to bet the vast majority of the fat kids are that way because their lazy and fat parents do not have them do physical activities. Doing surgery and drugs just continues that cycle of laziness 

I would strap the kids and parents to the treadmill and feed them beets. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t say the treadmill. Thursday will mark the 4th treadmill I’ve ordered since October. I have 2 broke ones they still have to haul off. 

I have found all the Bow-flex stuff I had been suckered into over the years is shit. I have a Sole treadmill and very happy when I get on it every 6 months.