• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

What is great is send crazy Pelosi back.  They could have done that last week or so ago.  That doesn't sound like WINNING. 

She's not the Speaker anymore so it doesn't matter how long it takes for these morons to vote someone in. 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don’t care for the word freedom or liberty or whatever. All marketing.

why don’t you take a peek through their pages and look at the voting record. Your answer is in there.

Taylor is a left wing progressive so he’ll hate their voting record. 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don’t care for the word freedom or liberty or whatever. All marketing.

why don’t you take a peek through their pages and look at the voting record. Your answer is in there.

If you had said that instead of just leaving the link I may have taken it more seriously. But by posting the link without context it seemed like you were riding the freedom train.

McCarthy is a blowhard but I'm guessing he votes less along party lines that others because he's in a more moderate district and risks losing his seat if he goes full conservative.

It's just funny how everyone who isn't in total lockstep with the MAGA-inspired right wing movement is automatically a RINO. If Democrats treated their politicians the same way like 80% of Dems would be DINOs.

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Whatever the likes of Obama and whomever at the time fund raised and promised it is nothing like what we see now since the grifter won your hearts over.  Freedom and Patriot are much more profitable than Hope and Change. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

Not quite 

21 minutes ago, Dark Bumpy said:

If you had said that instead of just leaving the link I may have taken it more seriously. But by posting the link without context it seemed like you were riding the freedom train.

McCarthy is a blowhard but I'm guessing he votes less along party lines that others because he's in a more moderate district and risks losing his seat if he goes full conservative.

It's just funny how everyone who isn't in total lockstep with the MAGA-inspired right wing movement is automatically a RINO. If Democrats treated their politicians the same way like 80% of Dems would be DINOs.

I think Manchin and Sinema qualify as DINOs 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think Manchin and Sinema qualify as DINOs 

True, but imagine AOC criticizing Biden and then every Dem voter suddenly saying she's a DINO. 

For Republicans it's a loyalty test. Before the midterms it was show fealty to Trump or lose your seat. Now it's show fealty to every culture war issue.

13 minutes ago, Dark Bumpy said:

True, but imagine AOC criticizing Biden and then every Dem voter suddenly saying she's a DINO. 

For Republicans it's a loyalty test. Before the midterms it was show fealty to Trump or lose your seat. Now it's show fealty to every culture war issue.

I’m not even sure what is considered a RINO. It used to be a Republican that sided with Dems on a regular basis. Trump is the first elected official I can recall actually using the term. It’s pretty silly