• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

14 minutes ago, Dark Bumpy said:

Lol @ "liberty score"

From your favorite website, media bias fact check:

“In general, the Liberty Score is a credible source of information referenced by fact-checkers“

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservative-review/

41 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

From your favorite website, media bias fact check:

“In general, the Liberty Score is a credible source of information referenced by fact-checkers“

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservative-review/

That's because it only measures like two data points. Whether they voted with conservatives or against. 

I suppose to be high on freedom you have to believe in Jewish space lasers and traffick underaged girls. 

1 minute ago, Dark Bumpy said:

That's because it only measures like two data points. Whether they voted with conservatives or against. 

I suppose to be high on freedom you have to believe in Jewish space lasers and traffick underaged girls. 

those data points being what you’re voting on, and how you’re voting on it.

basically their job.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I think the point is pretty obvious. I trust you’re smart enough to figure it out.

It is pretty obvious.  "Freedom" is a great marketing word for fund raising.  Send me money and I promise you freedom. I trust you’re smart enough to figure it out.

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It is pretty obvious.  "Freedom" is a great marketing word for fund raising.  Send me money and I promise you freedom. I trust you’re smart enough to figure it out.

I wonder how much money MAGA has sent the guy who wants the dude with the failing freedom score as Speaker.

donald-trump-urges-republicans-mccarthy-speaker-vote-01.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dark Bumpy said:

I wonder how much money MAGA has sent the guy who wants the guy with the failing freedom score as Speaker.

donald-trump-urges-republicans-mccarthy-speaker-vote-01.jpg

What is great is send crazy Pelosi back.  They could have done that last week or so ago.  That doesn't sound like WINNING.