• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Day 1 of Republican control of the house and they are already fighting. You hate to see it. 

Then they will whine and bitch and come up with conspiracies when they don't get re-elected. They are their own worst enemy. 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Day 1 of Republican control of the house and they are already fighting. You hate to see it. 

I don’t see dissent as a bad thing. I know dems destroy their dissenters but I wished there  was more gridlock and we only passed the most basic laws and budgets. Most everything that’s unanimous and bipartisan nowadays is full of excess bullshit. 
mccarthy  is a weak pussy and as a California lib really doesn’t represent the majority of cons. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t see dissent as a bad thing. I know dems destroy their dissenters but I wished there  was more gridlock and we only passed the most basic laws and budgets. Most everything that’s unanimous and bipartisan nowadays is full of excess bullshit. 
mccarthy  is a weak pussy and as a California lib really doesn’t represent the majority of cons. 

Gridlock between two separate parties is one thing but when one party is gridlocked and divided then that's how they will lose power. 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Found your next Speaker. Someone that does truly represent the majority of cons. 

_128162283_georgesantos.jpg

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Found your next Speaker. Someone that does truly represent the majority of cons. 

_128162283_georgesantos.jpg

Call us fags while your boys nominated more queers and transgendered freaks than any party in history. Look at Biden’s day one executive orders. You can point fingers all you want but being a lib is 100% being on board with queers. It’s something you can all tell your grandkids (adopted of course) about how your generation sacrificed for the freedom of pregnant men everywhere 

41 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Would being in prison stop someone from becoming Speaker? If not I think the cons might be holding out for their perfect candidate.

1200x-1.jpg

I still think the pillow guy has more fluff than the I dropped my gun guy.  It is close though.  

47 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm nominating you as W.E. Baxter Author's next Patriot Of The Week.

Even better I take Baxter, Blarg and Larry to the next insurrection.  They dress full toy soldier and I get a cooler of beer and a megaphone and turn them loose.  Larry will run a 4.8 40 up the National Mall in full combat gear. I'll mourn for them.