• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Your kids and mine have been indoctrinated as well. You didn’t become an angry little lib all by yourself. Probably mtv and a bad experience at church formed your beliefs. 

Funny because my kids never were indoctrinated into any liberal army. It sounds like you have some guilt that you are projecting for failing with your own son. 

56 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Funny because my kids never were indoctrinated into any liberal army. It sounds like you have some guilt that you are projecting for failing with your own son. 

My oldest daughter was on the brink of becoming a MAGA. She rails on about libs but I talked her down from going full Q on me.  Someone indoctrinated her. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

My son is like the Mexican rush Limbaugh. You’ll probably find him on some right wingers campaign staff in a few years. I’m not saying your kids were indoctrinated by the school or society. My point is that we either indoctrinate our kids with our values or the world will. You hear a lot of parents saying they want there kids to be exposed to multiple religions or no religion until they are old enough to chose for themselves. It’s a failed strategy because 18 is too late to start. 

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

My oldest daughter was on the brink of becoming a MAGA. She rails on about libs but I talked her down from going full Q on me.  Someone indoctrinated her. 

She sounds smart so if she didn’t get your values maybe she watched a lot of Ben Shapiro 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

My son is like the Mexican rush Limbaugh. You’ll probably find him on some right wingers campaign staff in a few years. I’m not saying your kids were indoctrinated by the school or society. My point is that we either indoctrinate our kids with our values or the world will. You hear a lot of parents saying they want there kids to be exposed to multiple religions or no religion until they are old enough to chose for themselves. It’s a failed strategy because 18 is too late to start. 

image.jpeg

Bill Maher said liberalism and woke culture should not be accepted as the same thing during his latest episode of his podcast "Club Random."

His guest, billionaire Mark Cuban began the conversation by decrying the arrogance of the tech culture in California.

"I’d rather start a business in Dallas all day, every day. I will not in San Francisco," Cuban said.

Maher agreed and, sensing the criticism he’d receive from fellow liberals, said of the conversation: "The woke will cast this to some sort of two conservatives. No, we're not conservatives. We're not conservative…. You guys don't get it. Woke and liberal are two different things."

He continued, "They're very often the f---ing opposite of each other… Freedom should be a liberal thing."

Showcasing a growing weariness even among liberals for woke culture, Maher added, "All my friends, at least the ones like on the coasts who are like our age… they all b---h endlessly about their f---ing woke kids."

He added, "Again, these are liberal people. These are not people who are voting for Trump."

"I’m a basic liberal, but they piss me off so much when they cop this attitude. Just don’t gaslight me.," Maher said. "Don’t pretend. Don’t say things like ‘Racism has never been worse.’ Plainly, that’s not true."

Getting introspective, he concluded, "I’ve never been a guy who could play along with bulls---, whether it’s from the left or the right."

Maher has used his podcast to speak out against woke culture in the past. In December, he declared, "We've come to this place where you can't even go near a topic, certain topics, without the mob coming after you."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-skewers-woke-left-not-understanding-freedom-freedom-should-liberal-thing

Deputy would still be alive if judge had ‘done her job,’ Riverside County sheriff says

“McKay has an extensive, violent past and was convicted of his third strike in November 2021. That case involved kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon. Instead of sentencing him to 25 years to life, which should’ve happened, the judge lowered his bail, allowing him to be released.”

4 million border encounters since Kamala Harris assigned to address 'root cause' of problem

More than four million migrants have flocked to the southern border since Vice President Kamala Harris was assigned the task of addressing the "root cause" of the crisis nearly two years ago.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection tracked 233,000 border encounters in November, a 35% increase from when Harris was assigned her role on mass migration there in March 2021.

The White House in December was unable to define what exactly Harris does in her role to address this mass migration.

"I don’t have anything to lay out specifically on what that work looks like," press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing when asked about Harris’ role.

Lol

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

4 million border encounters since Kamala Harris assigned to address 'root cause' of problem

More than four million migrants have flocked to the southern border since Vice President Kamala Harris was assigned the task of addressing the "root cause" of the crisis nearly two years ago.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection tracked 233,000 border encounters in November, a 35% increase from when Harris was assigned her role on mass migration there in March 2021.

The White House in December was unable to define what exactly Harris does in her role to address this mass migration.

"I don’t have anything to lay out specifically on what that work looks like," press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at a press briefing when asked about Harris’ role.

Lol

It’s an invasion and the liberals are ok with it. This country is fucked.