• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

30 minutes ago, Tank said:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!? Watch this movie immediately. You owe it to yourself, and to your country.

Maybe someday. I’ve never watched a lot of movies. We didn’t have cable until 1988 so the dukes of hazzard and wrestling were the attraction outside of sports. 

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So Kotchman not having seen the movie Airplane! is the first time you've questioned what is wrong with him?

you're assuming things.

just because i don't disagree with him by posting something doesn't mean i agree with everything he says.

55 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Speaking of indoctrinating your children. If I was doing the shoot the mom's water would break also and a baby spit out packing an AR. Merry Christmas Y'all, American style. 

image.jpeg

If not you , rest assured someone indoctrinated your kids. Very few people have values and beliefs that are void of influence and uniquely their own. You guys don’t want to admit it but your left leaning tendencies aren’t the result of a deep understanding of culture and policy. 

6 hours ago, mypillow.com said:

???

It’s not suspicious. Their system completely broke down. They use outdated technology and operate their business with little room for error. They weren’t able to compensate once a certain number of dominoes didn’t fall as a result of running a razor’s edge when it comes to staffing combined with weather issues.

But doesn’t that sound suspicious?

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

If not you , rest assured someone indoctrinated your kids. Very few people have values and beliefs that are void of influence and uniquely their own. You guys don’t want to admit it but your left leaning tendencies aren’t the result of a deep understanding of culture and policy. 

First my dick, then my bunghole, then my wife, now you think you can talk about my kids,  shut the fuck up. 

This Colonel Franks Fitts obsession you have with my body parts and my family is really fucked up. 

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

First my dick, then my bunghole, then my wife, now you think you can talk about my kids,  shut the fuck up. 

This Colonel Franks Fitts obsession you have with my body parts and my family is really fucked up. 

Wasn’t directed at your family. It’s true with all families. 

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

It's a small sample size but my kids boyfriends mom is a flight attendant. Very hard not to be caught staring when she comes around. 

Well there was a time when hot chicks was the standard. Thanks to your friends we now have Taylor wearing youth size dress pants offering us pillows

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Wasn’t directed at your family. It’s true with all families. 

Yeah I'm not sure why Cramp thought this was directly about him. 

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

If not you , rest assured someone indoctrinated your kids.