• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

He did when covid scared him shitless

Never once did I run off the cliff with the whole Ivermectin snake oil narrative like you did. That is being scared, taking some unverifiable Nigerian medical scam and thinking that a dewormer that causes more side effects than Covid is a sensible reaction. 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Never once did I run off the cliff with the whole Ivermectin snake oil narrative like you did. That is being scared, taking some unverifiable Nigerian medical scam and thinking that a dewormer that causes more side effects than Covid is a sensible reaction. 

I never took ivermectin even though it works. I killed it with Marlboros, Coke Zero , and a few millers. You can debate ivermectin for covid but it’s a safe drug used by millions everyday around the world. At 94 , with a pecker softer than mr pillow , I’m pretty sure you’ve ingested more pet meds than the average aw poster and that’s no small achievement. It may enhance your sex life but that doesn’t change the fact it was developed for animals. 

On 12/9/2022 at 3:45 PM, Taylor said:

If you read the story about Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction, you won't find a bunch of dudes having a gay orgy. You'll find a bunch of dudes wanting to rape an angel and then a father offering his daughters in exchange for the mob not breaking into his house.

More of a twisted power dynamic than an account of run of the mill homosexual behavior.

If you read about the history of sodom and Gomorrah, you’ll find that sexual immorality was all over the place, and that it was the significant reason for its destruction by God. 

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

If you read about the history of sodom and Gomorrah, you’ll find that sexual immorality was all over the place, and that it was the significant reason for its destruction by God. 

Correct. Sexual immorality of all kinds. But according to Ezekiel their primary sins were pride and withholding food and money from the poor.

The idea that it was an Old Testament version of West Hollywood so God destroyed it to get rid of the ghey wasn't the common interpretation until the mid 20th century, when conservative, anti-Communist culture warriors needed proof texts to elevate the ideal of the American nuclear family.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It's used by millions of horses and about the same amount of horse's ass. 

https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/2018/06/omura-lecture.pdf

You should check out the side effect of the fauci approved anti viral remdesivir. Think about that science when you go in for booster number 5. 

I dont care for their smell but I don’t consider the nation of India to be full of assholes. That’s kind of bigoted 

Edited by Kotchman

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Correct. Sexual immorality of all kinds. But according to Ezekiel their primary sins were pride and withholding food and money from the poor.

The idea that it was an Old Testament version of West Hollywood so God destroyed it to get rid of the ghey wasn't the common interpretation until the mid 20th century, when conservative, anti-Communist culture warriors needed proof texts to elevate the ideal of the American nuclear family.

Are you suggesting that God didn’t create the nuclear family with Eve ? That the Old Testament didn’t stress the importance of a singular monogamous family structure? Do you believe that Marx and Darwin hold the secrets of creation and society? You’re too smart not to comprehend these basic Biblical teachings. 

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You people are nuts.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

You people are nuts.

The scientific argument stands as well. Mammals that are less evolved than humans aren’t confused about where to place the penis. The dems started to embrace men fucking with Obama. In less than 15 years we’re being told men can be women. Child puberty blockers have seen a 400% increase and we hold tranny shows for elementary kids. One can certainly argue that Christianity is purely false religion. However these gender bending homos aren’t the product of science. They’re probably the most destructive religious  cult since Mohamed banged a 6 year old. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The scientific argument stands as well. Mammals that are less evolved than humans aren’t confused about where to place the penis. The dems started to embrace men fucking with Obama. In less than 15 years we’re being told men can be women. Child puberty blockers have seen a 400% increase and we hold tranny shows for elementary kids. One can certainly argue that Christianity is purely false religion. However these gender bending homos aren’t the product of science. They’re probably the most destructive religious  cult since Mohamed banged a 6 year old. 

The irony is that the Muslims don’t put up with homos or their supporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brother-deceased-american-journalist-grant-wahl-goes-private-instagram-alleging-foul-play.amp

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yes they killed that dude and it’s funny how the lib soccer world will help cover it up. Same group that fines Mexico for calling the keeper a fag every year. 
Muslims are probably the queerest society in the world. They’ll cut a gays head off in public then ass rape the neighborhood boys. We had a Christian interpreter and he said basically Muslims viewed women for breeding and men for fun. 

47 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I couldn't even finish reading it, so many horrors in that article.  Don't let Larry see it, his outrage meter will explode. 

I just read the article title and assume Michelle stuck her wiener in Barry’s butt  

42 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I couldn't even finish reading it, so many horrors in that article.  Don't let Larry see it, his outrage meter will explode. 

Total fluff piece. I actually started laughing and wondered who still watches Jimmy Kimmel. That guy has the biggest case of TDS on the planet and has lost a shitload of viewers over it.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/jimmy-kimmel-threatened-to-quit-if-stopped-from-targeting-trump/