• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

If you read the story about Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction, you won't find a bunch of dudes having a gay orgy. You'll find a bunch of dudes wanting to rape an angel and then a father offering his daughters in exchange for the mob not breaking into his house.

More of a twisted power dynamic than an account of run of the mill homosexual behavior.

I was waiting for this comment. Holy hell your wife must have you by your gay balls. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

She nailed it haha.

image.png

image.png

image.png

You fucking morons can jerk Putin off all day long because he traded the "merchant of war" for a tall dyke basketball chick but once the studio lights turn off on RTV they are left with the fact that their military has been exposed as being paper and they are getting their asses handed to them by Ukraine with the help of the US. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I was waiting for this comment. Holy hell your wife must have you by your gay balls. 

I think I first learned this view in my early 20s, several years before my wife and I met. 

It's not an uncommon view among theologians and church leaders. 

You probably don't want to test my Bible knowledge. I guarantee you I'm more studied in it and knowledgeable than just about everyone here. I don't say that to brag, just to make the point that I haven't arrived at my views from watching MSNBC or something. It's based on my study of and interpretation of Scripture.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I first learned this view in my early 20s, several years before my wife and I met. 

You probably don't want to test my Bible knowledge. I guarantee you I'm more studied in it and knowledgeable than just about everyone here. I don't say that to brag, just to make the point that I haven't arrived at my views from watching MSNBC or something. It's based on my study of and interpretation of Scripture.

Listen I know you’ve read the Bible through probably more than once but let me put it in simple terms. God doesn’t like faggotry. Sorry not sorry. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

You fucking morons can jerk Putin off all day long because he traded the "merchant of war" for a tall dyke basketball chick but once the studio lights turn off on RTV they are left with the fact that their military has been exposed as being paper and they are getting their asses handed to them by Ukraine with the help of the US. 

Now I believe Gen Milley is a weak piece of shit and that’s not Russian propaganda. That said he’s briefing Ukraine victory is highly unlikely. At best they end up with the territory prior to this invasion. Yes Russia has been exposed but this isn’t some great US And Nato victory. Milley has also stated we have greatly depleted our readiness and spent 20 billion in the process. I’m all about American dominance but the enemy is China and the dems keep sucking their Jinping. We haven’t impressed the Chinese with our Russia strategy. We’ve done quite the opposite. 

14 hours ago, St1ck said:

Most likely trying to protect herself from getting primaried.

I was reading something that said democratic voters preferred some other potential candidate, some Latino dude, like 70-30 over her alleged cooch licking ass.  

So yeah, her game plan is to not let that dude boot her in the primary and then fingers crossed that the AZ Democratic Party decides not to split votes if it’s her vs. Democrat mex dude vs. random insane AZ republican.  

Speaking of cooch licking, $20 says she “comes out” as heterosexual sometime before the next election.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I’ don’t doubt your knowledge and to an extent your understanding. I don’t believe your views are based on ignorance. Your views are influenced by rebellious nature or your willingness to please man. I’m not perfect so don’t take it as condescending. You’re way to smart not to understand simple subjects like abortion and homosexuality. 

20 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Well, I for one would take the marine over the kneeler all day everyday. To each their own I guess. 

You act so fucking Patriotic, then run straight to your Twitter feed fed to you by Bots from you know where. You really are a confused little man. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

You act so fucking Patriotic, then run straight to your Twitter feed fed to you by Bots from you know where. You really are a confused little man. 

You don’t need to insult larry to express your joy over Mr Grinders availability for next years body shoots. 

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You don’t need to insult larry to express your joy over Mr Grinders availability for next years body shoots. 

I have absolutely zero feelings over it, thank you.  My point is if they released the other dude and not Griner y'all would be outraged over that.  It really is the outrage with the simple minded and that's that. Own it. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

I have absolutely zero feelings over it, thank you.  My point is if they released the other dude and not Griner y'all would be outraged over that.  It really is the outrage with the simple minded and that's that. Own it. 

I’m not outraged. I’m against prisoner swaps either way. The dems have developed a pattern of this and it isn’t beneficial. If we’re going to do a swap at least do it right.  How about we get both our guys back or we blow up the bridge and obliterate every russsian troop in Ukraine?

There is more to the story. This isn’t her first arrest and she frequently uses drugs in Russia. Now it’s fucked up Russia has provided her with drugs in the past. She’s been playing with fire for some time. Doesn’t make Russia right but she knew the risk.