• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Keep voting Democrat you fucking liberal douchebags haha. Holy fucking shit you people are stupid.

Tony needs a map.  Halfway between Portland and San Diego is like Chico or Sacramento.  Only a moron would go out of their way to stop in Oakland.

Hey at least we got the anti American tranny back home. 

Exclusive: Paul Whelan tells CNN he is ‘disappointed’ that more has not been done to secure his release

“I was arrested for a crime that never occurred,” he said in a phone call from the penal colony where he is being held in a remote part of Russia. “I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/politics/paul-whelan-cnn-interview-brittney-griner/index.html

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hey at least we got the anti American tranny back home. 

Exclusive: Paul Whelan tells CNN he is ‘disappointed’ that more has not been done to secure his release

“I was arrested for a crime that never occurred,” he said in a phone call from the penal colony where he is being held in a remote part of Russia. “I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/politics/paul-whelan-cnn-interview-brittney-griner/index.html

In the long run the Griner situation will probably end up helping Whelan. Doubtful many people knew his situation prior to his name getting linked to Griner. 

23 minutes ago, St1ck said:

In the long run the Griner situation will probably end up helping Whelan. Doubtful many people knew his situation prior to his name getting linked to Griner. 

We just traded the Ohtani of prisoners for the Brandon Wood of prisoners.  Our “GM” is basically Tony Reagins and they’ve got Beane running their show.  Reagins doesn’t have the trade capital to get Whelan.

26 minutes ago, St1ck said:

If the US has to give up a guy like Bout to get a low level offender like Griner I’d hate to know what Russia is asking for them to release a “spy”. Do we have many more of their people locked up here to make that swap? 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

We just traded the Ohtani of prisoners for the Brandon Wood of prisoners.  Our “GM” is basically Tony Reagins and they’ve got Beane running their show.  Reagins doesn’t have the trade capital to get Whelan.

I can only go by what they say. They say Whelan wasn't part of the offer. Don't know who they would have to trade to get him out.

38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

NBC News said it could have been either Whelan or Griner for Bout. Then they edited their story. 

For the sake of argument let's say the offer was for either/or, why should I care which one received the trade?

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

For the sake of argument let's say the offer was for either/or, why should I care which one received the trade?

Which American got released is less of an issue than who we gave back. Politically, it helps Biden more to get Griner back so that’s why some are upset about it 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Which American got released is less of an issue than who we gave back. Politically, it helps Biden more to get Griner back so that’s why some are upset about it 

It pays to know people. Maybe if Whelan had high profile friends like Chris Paul he would have gotten the deal. Sucks to be him.