• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

43 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Biden gives immunity to MBS for the Kashoggi killing and then the next day this happens lol.

No doubt the New York Post would not come through for the outraged needy on the Griner thing. Gotta go, have fun at Twitter school today y'all and for those of you little ones, remember to eat your vegetables. 

55 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Biden gives immunity to MBS for the Kashoggi killing and then the next day this happens lol.

Ooh ooh I got a better one. Trump and Kush go touch orbs and sword dance with the Keshoggi killer, Kush finds 2 billion of Saudi money for his shit hole properties and this happens lol:

Trump Can't Hide From the Mar-a-Lago Photo - The Atlantic

30 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Same as Larry does with every issue.  He says nothing to see then brings it up the most. It's called a Twitter addiction. Look at Covid.  Larry says it's not even real and is gone while at the same time is probably the most prolific Covid expert here. 

On 12/31/2021 at 4:17 PM, Lhalo said:

I'm scheduled to receive monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. I've been taking zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin an and tumeric. I have Ivermectin on hand just in case I feel a need for it.

He is indeed our preeminent expert on the virus.

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dude, there are hot lesbians that would laugh at your dick. I am not falling for that sterotype. 

Beauty Queens Miss Argentina and Miss Puerto Rico Enjoy Secret Wedding
https://people.com/human-interest/beauty-queens-miss-argentina-and-miss-puerto-rico-reveal-theyve-married-in-secret/

rs_1200x1200-221102154423-1200-Miss_Puerto_Rico_Fabiola_Valentin_and_Miss_Argentina_Mariana_Varela.jpg