• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

https://apnews.com/article/california-san-francisco-nancy-pelosi-government-and-politics-paul-985a574966438975ec9ccdc39061d83c

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap her told police he was on a “suicide mission” and had plans to target other California and federal politicians, according to a Tuesday court filing.

Freaking homeless illegals 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

6 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don't even know what that means and what does it have to do with your conspiracy rant. And really, two days in a row you need to mention my wife.  Typical fat ass MAGA. 

I forgot I posted the bronco comment so I’ll give it rest. We should plan a race for charity. I’m pretty sure I can beat you in a race. Can you handle losing to a chain smoking fat ass maga? I don’t want you crying about my 34 in inseam 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

You probably believe Bill didn’t have sex with that woman and your wife married you for your looks.
 I appreciate that people like yourself believe the government is fully transparent with the people. We obviously know everything about JFK and in 75 years we will have all the government facts on covid. 

Truth is I always believed Bill got a blow job, good for him. I think our own Govt killed JFK and covid I just hope it goes away, I don't need to live my life in a conspiracy bubble worrying about it.  

Far as the Pelosi guy, if they are covering up his gay escapades then remove them and prosecute.  What else do you want me to do but live every hour in a conspiracy bubble over it.  You do have a lot of facts regarding that was his lover in the house.  Were you there in drag? 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I forgot I posted the bronco comment so I’ll give it rest. We should plan a race for charity. I’m pretty sure I can beat you in a race. Can you handle losing to a chain smoking fat ass maga? I don’t want you crying about my 34 in inseam 

I will win and make sure to cleat your third leg on the way by. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Truth is I always believed Bill got a blow job, good for him. I think our own Govt killed JFK and covid I just hope it goes away, I don't need to live my life in a conspiracy bubble worrying about it.  

Far as the Pelosi guy, if they are covering up his gay escapades then remove them and prosecute.  What else do you want me to do but live every hour in a conspiracy bubble over it.  You do have a lot of facts regarding that was his lover in the house.  Were you there in drag? 

Hell I don’t know there was a gay sub plot. That said I’m pretty sure there is plenty of video evidence that hasn’t been made public. Pelosi was liking hunting pussy, dick, or drugs and something went south. The media line that a queer nudist from Berkeley is some right wing martyr isn’t all that likely. We have trained terrorist and foreign spies that would love to pull something like this off yet haven’t done it. Somehow this deranged lunatic developed the perfect infiltration plan with a hammer and some zip ties is quite comical 

On 10/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, jsnpritchett said:

You guys are the delusional ones (and yes, I know Kotchman is just an "alt" account, but the moron behind it deserves to be called out for even imagining such crazy shit).  You twist every little thing into some far-fetched conspiracy, when sometimes what is likely to have happened is far simpler and more logical.  The attacker is clearly disturbed.  In all likelihood, he had some sort of bad episode (whether fueled by drugs and/or his own mental issues), decided to act on some of the right-wing conspiracy theories he'd fallen prey to in recent years (as evidenced by his many, many posts and blogs on such topics), broke into the house looking for Nancy Pelosi, told Paul that he was Nancy's "friend" and that he wanted to wait for her to arrive, then Paul called 911, the cops show up, witness the attack, and they arrest the guy.

There's no conspiracy there.  Some of the confusion stems from the fact that the dispatch calls that have been released obviously aren't the actual 911 call.  They're a dispatcher recounting what presumably the 911 operator tried to summarize for the dispatcher.  Since the 911 operator wasn't directly communicating with Paul very much (every recent article says that he made the call surreptitiously), she was likely trying to interpret what he was saying.

But, sure, keep your tinfoil hats on and live in world where everything is a conspiracy.  You're sad, pathetic fools.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:18 PM, Kotchman said:

Neighborhood security , home security, and the mysterious third person who let police in couldn’t stop this guy? He’s 40 years younger than Pelosi yet he only got one strike in after police arrived.  Police witnessed the incident yet no release of their body cam footage ? Pelosi knew this guy and this was an obvious disagreement over who was the starting pitcher 

Here's more from the court filings.  My guess at what happened/was said was pretty darn close.  The "friend" thing has been completely misinterpreted by the conspiracy freaks.  Shocking, I know:

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Here's more from the court filings.  My guess at what happened/was said was pretty darn close.  The "friend" thing has been completely misinterpreted by the conspiracy freaks.  Shocking, I know:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-capitol-police-officers-werent-watching-live-home-security-cameras-when-paul-pelosi-was-attacked

We know video exists and we know that people like me don’t believe the narrative. Why not Release the unedited video and embarrass those of us who question the narrative? Hell I haven’t seen a video of this man going in or coming out of the home. Pelosi is worth 100 million and a high value target for extremist yet she can’t afford simply safe for $30 bucks a month. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-capitol-police-officers-werent-watching-live-home-security-cameras-when-paul-pelosi-was-attacked

We know video exists and we know that people like me don’t believe the narrative. Why not Release the unedited video and embarrass those of us who question the narrative? Hell I haven’t seen a video of this man going in or coming out of the home. Pelosi is worth 100 million and a high value target for extremist yet she can’t afford simply safe for $30 bucks a month. 

Aaaah, so she may have sent the hammer wielding Canuck? I never thought about that one. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

Aaaah, so she may have sent the hammer wielding Canuck? I never thought about that one. 

Federal video surveillance exists as well as police body cam footage. If those police had shot a black man, the video would have been released three days ago and we would have some good fires going by now

Just now, Kotchman said:

Federal video surveillance exists as well as police body cam footage. If those police had shot a black man, the video would have been released three days ago and we would have some good fires going by now

Don't know dude, wasn't there or involved in the investigating, you seem to have investigative abilities beyond anything I could ever do.  I hope you crack this one. Sorry, I can't get involved, call me a bad Patriot. The MAGA credo is, "If you can't get behind the conspiracy, you are not a Patriot." 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Don't know dude, wasn't there or involved in the investigating, you seem to have investigative abilities beyond anything I could ever do.  I hope you crack this one. Sorry, I can't get involved, call me a bad Patriot. The MAGA credo is, "If you can't get behind the conspiracy, you are not a Patriot." 

Hell I’ve seen soldiers breakdown on war crimes charges cooperate and plead down to avoid life sentences. One trial resulted in a leader getting life for multiple murders. The dude they nailed everything on never wavered and was ultimately pardoned by trump after serving 12 years. I figure the dude did it but the only evidence was soldiers that pleaded down for immunity. No bodies were ever found and no alleged victims were ever reported missing. Essentially a man did 12 years for killing some people that prosecutors couldn’t confirm ever existed. 
this dude is getting the business behind closed doors and he’s likely to say whatever he’s told to say in order to continue living.if  He tells the judge that he nailed Paul in the ass he’s a dead man