• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Since you homos wanna name drop, the actor Randy Wayne (stage name) who you might remember from one of the Dukes of Hazzard movies and the Carls Jr. commercials where he ate a dripping burger over his surfboard, he played on my adult league team for a few seasons.  He knew and I kept bugging him to hook me up with Amanda Bynes but it didn’t happen.  Dodged a major bullet there. 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Also, @cals, given our history of interactions on here, am I correct to assume you tagged me initially because you thought I didn't participate in fantasy football? 

This will be the one time I make an exception to tell you something about myself and the people I interact with in the real world.  It's a 12-team league and most of us have been in it for roughly 20 years. We're a pretty close group. I went to college with 5 of the other people.  I've known another since I was 6. I've been in the wedding parties of three people in the league.

One of the owners is a two-time Emmy nominee with about a dozen producing credits on IMDB.  Another has directed two feature films and edited 150+ hours of TV episodes.  Another has writing credits on three network TV series.  Another is the deputy CFO of a company with a market cap of around $150 billion.  Another is the son of a very prominent attorney and philanthropist. Another started a production company with a well-known actor and is the son of a writer/producer who's credited on over 200 TV episodes and films. 

I think I probably associate with people who are far different from whatever bizarre image you've created of me. And they're all great people, too (thankfully, no right-wing nutjobs...).

(Side note:  @Taylor, now that I typed all that out, I realize on paper you'd fit in with my league in terms of profession and family connections.  Ha.)

Do you know the guys at DBR? 

Here's a link to the criminal complaint in the Pelosi case.  I'll paste in the summary of the attacker's interview, but there's also general info and a summary of Paul Pelosi's comments, as well.  Note for the conspiracy nutjobs: the attack was politically motivated, they didn't know each other, Pelosi answered the door, and there was no one else inside:

https://t.co/Qqu4Ww2dZJ

"DEPAPE’S Interview on October 28, 2022:
15. In a Mirandized and recorded interview of DEPAPE by San Francisco Police
Department Officers, DEPAPE provided the following information:

a. DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the “truth,” he would let her go, and if she “lied,” he
was going to break “her kneecaps.” DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the “truth.” In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party.
DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then
have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress
there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he
wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE.

b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a
difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in
bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up.
DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she
was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what

DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that
DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to
the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started
taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi
moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together
they went back into the bedroom.

c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed
a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi’s actions compelled him
to respond.

d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived
and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto
DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the
interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he
would go “through” Pelosi.

f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the
hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi’s actions resulted in
Pelosi “taking the punishment instead.”

I Think You Should Leave Oh My God GIF by The Lonely Island

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Looks like no other gay lovers were present, Krotchman. 

I mean who wouldn’t believe a gay man can penetrate the neighborhood and home security of the House Speaker with a hammer and some zip ties. He’s smart enough to bypass all security obstacles but doesn’t think to stop Pelosi from taking a piss and calling 911. He waits until the cops arrive to start the assault. The cops were comfortable enough to let him strike Pelosi when they legally could have shot him. The mandates police body cams haven’t been mentioned. 

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I mean who wouldn’t believe a gay man can penetrate the neighborhood and home security of the House Speaker with a hammer and some zip ties. He’s smart enough to bypass all security obstacles but doesn’t think to stop Pelosi from taking a piss and calling 911. He waits until the cops arrive to start the assault. The cops were comfortable enough to let him strike Pelosi when they legally could have shot him. The mandates police body cams haven’t been mentioned. 

You remind me of "Ye".  All conspiracy theory woke and shit.  You should change your name to "Kay." 

US, Saudi Arabia reportedly on high alert over intel of imminent Iranian attack meant as a distraction

The United States and Saudi Arabia are on high alert after Saudi intelligence shared with the U.S. indicated that Iran is expected to carry out an attack on targets in Saudi Arabia, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Officials from both countries reportedly told the Journal about the concern over coming attacks. Saudi officials said that in addition to Saudi Arabia, Iran is also looking to strike Erbil, Iraq, where U.S. troops are located. The planned attacks are said to be intended as a distraction from protests taking place in Iran against the Islamic nation's leadership.

Pentagon press secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Tuesday during a press briefing that the U.S. remains "concerned" about "the threat situation in the region" and is "in regular contact" with Saudi officials.

"We will reserve the right to protect and defend ourselves no matter where our forces are serving, whether in Iraq or elsewhere," Ryder said, declining to give information about any specific threat.

This ought to help with the gas prices

On 10/31/2022 at 12:36 PM, jsnpritchett said:

Here's a link to the criminal complaint in the Pelosi case.  I'll paste in the summary of the attacker's interview, but there's also general info and a summary of Paul Pelosi's comments, as well.  Note for the conspiracy nutjobs: the attack was politically motivated, they didn't know each other, Pelosi answered the door, and there was no one else inside:

https://t.co/Qqu4Ww2dZJ

"DEPAPE’S Interview on October 28, 2022:
15. In a Mirandized and recorded interview of DEPAPE by San Francisco Police
Department Officers, DEPAPE provided the following information:

a. DEPAPE stated that he was going to hold Nancy hostage and talk to her. If
Nancy were to tell DEPAPE the “truth,” he would let her go, and if she “lied,” he
was going to break “her kneecaps.” DEPAPE was certain that Nancy would not
have told the “truth.” In the course of the interview, DEPAPE articulated he
viewed Nancy as the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party.
DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then
have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress
there were consequences to actions. DEPAPE also explained generally that he
wanted to use Nancy to lure another individual to DEPAPE.

b. DEPAPE stated that he broke into the house through a glass door, which was a
difficult task that required the use of a hammer. DEPAPE stated that Pelosi was in
bed and appeared surprised by DEPAPE. DEPAPE told Pelosi to wake up.
DEPAPE told Pelosi that he was looking for Nancy. Pelosi responded that she
was not present. Pelosi asked how they could resolve the situation, and what

DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that
DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to
the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started
taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi
moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together
they went back into the bedroom.

c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed
a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi’s actions compelled him
to respond.

d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.

e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived
and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto
DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the
interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he
would go “through” Pelosi.

f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the
hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi’s actions resulted in
Pelosi “taking the punishment instead.”

I Think You Should Leave Oh My God GIF by The Lonely Island

You left out this key evidence.

g.

Pelosi Proud.jpg

10 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You remind me of "Ye".  All conspiracy theory woke and shit.  You should change your name to "Kay." 

You probably believe Bill didn’t have sex with that woman and your wife married you for your looks.
 I appreciate that people like yourself believe the government is fully transparent with the people. We obviously know everything about JFK and in 75 years we will have all the government facts on covid. 

31 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You probably believe Bill didn’t have sex with that woman and your wife married you for your looks.
 I appreciate that people like yourself believe the government is fully transparent with the people. We obviously know everything about JFK and in 75 years we will have all the government facts on covid. 

Alex jones GIF - Conseguir o melhor gif em GIFER

https://apnews.com/article/california-san-francisco-nancy-pelosi-government-and-politics-paul-985a574966438975ec9ccdc39061d83c

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap her told police he was on a “suicide mission” and had plans to target other California and federal politicians, according to a Tuesday court filing.

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

https://apnews.com/article/california-san-francisco-nancy-pelosi-government-and-politics-paul-985a574966438975ec9ccdc39061d83c

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s home, beating her husband and seeking to kidnap her told police he was on a “suicide mission” and had plans to target other California and federal politicians, according to a Tuesday court filing.

He’s on a suicide mission if he says anything other than that at this point