• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 minute ago, cals said:

As per usual?  Ha ha.

You don’t have male friends, do you?

And are you going to show your bank statements or what?

You seem to think I actually care what you think about me, because you keep asking me to answer personal questions or prove something about myself.  I do not care what you think.  I don't seek validation from random dudes on the internet, which seems to be something that's vital to your self-worth.  Sorry that I won't give you that.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

You seem to think I actually care what you think about me, because you keep asking me to answer personal questions or prove something about myself.  I do not care what you think.  I don't seek validation from random dudes on the internet, which seems to be something that's vital to your self-worth.  Sorry that I won't give you that.

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Phil Corbett

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

You’re the one who had to prove to KC you had more money than me and Larry.  You’re a funny little dude, Bitchett.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This guy is a Trump supporter for sure. Probably one of those right wing insurrection people or some shit. 

The wedding was in 2013 (if I'm mistaken, please correct me...I can't access the article in the tweet, but I believe I read that elsewhere).  Are you again choosing to ignore the voluminous posts and blogs in recent years that espouse more of a right-wing and/or nutjob conspiracy bent?  His own daughter was quoted in the LA Times as saying that those posts were written by him.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-28/pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-shared-conspiracy-theories?_amp=true

"In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

DePape’s daughter, Inti Gonzalez, told The Times that her father wrote the blog. She said that she and her mother were reeling from the news that DePape had been arrested in connection with the attack on Paul Pelosi.

“I’m a little shocked,” she said, “but not really that shocked, in all honesty.”

8 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

The wedding was in 2013 (if I'm mistaken, please correct me...I can't access the article in the tweet, but I believe I read that elsewhere).  Are you again choosing to ignore the voluminous posts and blogs in recent years that espouse more of a right-wing and/or nutjob conspiracy bent?  His own daughter was quoted in the LA Times as saying that those posts were written by him.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-28/pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-shared-conspiracy-theories?_amp=true

"In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

DePape’s daughter, Inti Gonzalez, told The Times that her father wrote the blog. She said that she and her mother were reeling from the news that DePape had been arrested in connection with the attack on Paul Pelosi.

“I’m a little shocked,” she said, “but not really that shocked, in all honesty.”

A man builds a thousand bridges yet he sucks one cock. Guess what? He’s not a bridge builder.