• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

27 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Kanye meets with Trump at Trump Tower shortly after he was elected. Kanye still has Adidas contract.

Kanye meets with Trump at the White House and slobs all over his knob. Kanye still has Adidas contract.

Ye Tweets and says antisemitic things. Less than a month later he loses his contact.

It's because he supports Trump!

so there's no way that this was the final straw, right? no chance it's an accumulation of things?

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Well I'm convinced. That picture of a house clearly proves it was a "false flag."

This is clearly some Jesse Shit. My wife said I took it too far but I’ve got 6 exterior cameras , 3 sirens , 4 motion detectors, glass break and entry port sensors. That’s backed up by a Half dozen loaded weapons. The wife said I took it a bit too far but there’s no way the house speaker had zero protection 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

image.png

I wonder if they forgot about the dude that shot Scalise at the game or the guy showing up at Kavanaugh’s house armed and looking to party? The Dems are likely to get a wake up call next week so they have to feel a little desperate for some final campaign material so they’ll try and use this. 

Edited by Jason

He was mostly right but he probably should have included woke liberals in the discussion. I still believe his anti liberal rhetoric was the main reason. His jew hating comments just provided the opportunity to publicly lynch his ass. Obama attempted to give away the holy land and stood by while the UN chastised Israel. LBJ and Jay z managed to slur a few Jews but they never crossed the gun line by opposing the democrat party.