• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 hour ago, cals said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjkx7m/poll-abortion-midterms

“Half of women between the ages of 18 and 29 say abortion will matter to them in the midterms—but less than a quarter of men say the same, according to a new VICE News/YouGov poll commissioned by VICE News.

Forty-six percent of all women said that when thinking about the next election, abortion was an “important issue” for them, according to the poll conducted in mid-October, four months after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. But just 30 percent of all men said the same.”

This brings up an important issue.  For too long people have ignored women’s complete inability to do basic math.  This poor crease thinks 30% is “less than a quarter”.  To me, that’s very sad.

Maybe if they did the math in cups and tablespoons like it's done in the kitchen these dumb broads could figure it out.

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Schumer caught on hot mic telling Biden that Georgia's Senate race is 'going downhill' for Dems

https://www.yahoo.com/news/schumer-caught-on-hot-mic-telling-biden-that-georgias-senate-race-going-downhill-for-dems-213502889.html

"The state where we're going downhill is Georgia," Schumer said in a candid conversation on a New York airfield tarmac with the president, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., that was filmed by the Washington Post. "It's hard to believe that they will go for Herschel Walker."

Let’s talk about Kanye West for a minute.  

Now I’m not saying I agree with this guy nor do I like him at all, he’s a legendary douche and just an all around piece of shit.

But it is kind of funny that the response to him accusing Jewish people of having an unequal amount of power is that they’re using said power to destroy him.  Thus kind of proving him right.

Just now, Blarg said:

I doubt they like the Jews much as well. Look, he went full retard. Everyone is taking a step back on this guy because his is more toxic than than Camp Lejune's water supply in the 70's. 

I don’t think anyone cares but the Jews, frankly.

30 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s talk about Kanye West for a minute.  

Now I’m not saying I agree with this guy nor do I like him at all, he’s a legendary douche and just an all around piece of shit.

But it is kind of funny that the response to him accusing Jewish people of having an unequal amount of power is that they’re using said power to destroy him.  Thus kind of proving him right.

Rappers have a long history of this and it hasn’t caused this kind of public whipping. Jayz did it in 2017 and the nfl made him the entertainment czar. Rich Jews are throwing him under the bus but I think this has more to do with his stance against blm and the democrat platform. The Jews are once again foolishly following the lead of the left. Ironically the left is the real haters of Jews. 

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Rappers have a long history of this and it hasn’t caused this kind of public whipping. Jayz did it in 2017 and the nfl made him the entertainment czar. Rich Jews are throwing him under the bus but I think this has more to do with his stance against blm and the democrat platform. The Jews are once again foolishly following the lead of the left. Ironically the left is the real haters of Jews. 

it's because he supports/supported trump. i don't think it's anymore complicated than that.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Baby Thank You GIF

Kanye meets with Trump at Trump Tower shortly after he was elected. Kanye still has Adidas contract.

Kanye meets with Trump at the White House and slobs all over his knob. Kanye still has Adidas contract.

Ye Tweets and says antisemitic things. Less than a month later he loses his contact.

It's because he supports Trump!