• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, Redondo said:
Man accused of beating girlfriend, killing their unborn child gets no jail time

Man accused of beating girlfriend, killing their unborn child gets no jail time

A Texas man accused of beating his girlfriend to the point where their unborn child died, will serve no jail time after taking a plea deal with the Travis County District Attorney's office Monday, according to reports. 

Johnny Charles Ebbs V’s plea deal comes with eight years of deferred adjudication on a third-degree continuous family violence assault charge, meaning that he has not been found guilty at the time of sentencing and will have his offense dismissed if he doesn’t violate his probation. 

Police said Ebbs beat and hospitalized his pregnant girlfriend, LaShonda Lemons, in Austin in 2019. Three days later, the unborn child died due to blunt force trauma.

Lemons’ attorney, Kelsey McKay, said in court that Ebbs’ bond and an agreed-upon protective order mandated that he was to forfeit his guns – a move he has yet to make, KXAN reported

McKay called firearm surrender laws and domestic violence laws "relatively useless" if they’re not being enforced. She said Ebbs' plea deal means he will be required to wear a GPS monitor for six months and will not serve any jail time.

The Travis County District Attorney's office prosecuted this case.

I thought abortion was illegal in Texas. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Public urination/defication, loitering, harassment, disturbing the peace, petty theft, property damage, exposure, etc...

You know, the laws that are supposed to make us a civilized society?

So just looking at your first one of public urination. The penalty is either a fine of $1,000 (which obviously they don't have) or 6 months in jail. So now tax payers are paying for the incarceration of someone that pissed on the street, giving them free shit like 3 meals a day, and then that person just ends up back on the street after time served.

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So just looking at your first one of public urination. The penalty is either a fine of $1,000 (which obviously they don't have) or 6 months in jail. So now tax payers are paying for the incarceration of someone that pissed on the street, giving them free shit like 3 meals a day, and then that person just ends up back on the street after time served.

Yes that is the point. I'll pay to get these fucking losers off the streets even if it's temporary. Also I am all for making jail even more miserable with even cheaper, shittier meals and accommodations that cost far less. I want their lives to be so terrible that they either become a productive part of society or just kill themselves and quit burdening the rest of us.

Build some nice tent cities out in the Nevada desert or some other location.

Two levels of tents:

Top level, for those who are willing to work. Top level has various amenities. Work includes activities related to the maintenance of the facility, food preparation, security, etc.

Bottom level for those who refuse to work. No amenities.

No drugs, no pets.

Just an idea.

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yes that is the point. I'll pay to get these fucking losers off the streets even if it's temporary. Also I am all for making jail even more miserable with even cheaper, shittier meals and accommodations that cost far less. I want their lives to be so terrible that they either become a productive part of society or just kill themselves and quit burdening the rest of us.

I think you just copied and pasted the plot of First Blood.

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I voted for Villanueva just on this interview.  

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

@Chuckster70 needs to add an “eh” like “ok, decent, but not great” response emoji.  We could get rid of one of the two sad emojis that only @Taylor has apparently delineated a reason for: According to him, one for “regular sad” and one for “my period is coming next week sad”.

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I enjoy all the libs mocking Walker’s ignorance yet they back Black Mrs Piggy   . She’s under consideration for the Presidential ticket. It’s proof most libs haven’t had a lot of interaction with Georgia blacks. Walker was a great athlete and knows his role. This woman is the big ass black lady that has to pay 3 different ways in the wal mart check out. Neither are intellectual giants but one played football which is measuring stick of black value  in Georgia.

20 hours ago, cals said:

@Chuckster70 needs to add an “eh” like “ok, decent, but not great” response emoji.  We could get rid of one of the two sad emojis that only @Taylor has apparently delineated a reason for: According to him, one for “regular sad” and one for “my period is coming next week sad”.

image.png