• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

On 3/17/2018 at 9:25 AM, nate said:

Why is this illegal?  Granted it's on a more massive scale than previously disclosed.  But gathering and using data in politics have been going on for a while.

https://www.npr.org/2015/12/24/460851290/answering-your-questions-about-the-democratic-data-breach

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

44 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Why is this illegal?  Granted it's on a more massive scale than previously disclosed.  But gathering and using data in politics have been going on for a while.

https://www.npr.org/2015/12/24/460851290/answering-your-questions-about-the-democratic-data-breach

Uh, because they were using data they were not permitted to... did you even read it?

18 hours ago, red321 said:

Looks like Cambridge Analytica has more issues than just stealing personal information from facebook...and looks like another segment will run tomorrow with the CA leadership bragging about their role in the 2016 US campaign

Who holds back the electric car? Who made Steve Gutenberg a star? We do. We do!

Do liberals really give a shit about the affairs ? i think many are just overzealous in their pointing out the hypocrisy of the "values" types who are apparently indifferent now to infidelity.  Hypocrisy ? Sure.  Personally,I don't give a fuck about Donald's affairs.  Its something that I think most people should have just assumed.  If there was something illegal going on with paying these broads off though.  Hey, fair game.  The republicans wouldn't have been shy about trying to get Obama.  They did impeach Clinton for lying about his stuff.  Impressively, led by that titan of integrity Newt Gingrich.

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

They did impeach Clinton for lying TO A GRAND JURY WHILE UNDER OATH about his stuff.  Impressively, led by that titan of integrity Newt Gingrich.

You forgot one little tidbit of information 

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I didn’t forget anything.  Breaking the law is breaking the law.  If the democrats take over in November they’ll do exactly what the republicans would do if they can. 

Lying isn't against the law.

Lying to a grand jury on the other hand ...

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

Everyone is shameless.  

But the ones looking the worst are the ones who supported Trump because he apparently supported things their book tells them to support but every day we find out about another rule that Trump has broken that is in that book.

And yet they still support him.

If you're actually being honest with yourself (doubtful) you would know that this is a very tiny minority. It doesn't take much brain power to know Trump isn't some Christian role model.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

If you're actually being honest with yourself (doubtful) you would know that this is a very tiny minority. It doesn't take much brain power to know Trump isn't some Christian role model.

Except they keep backing him, or at best not saying anything and it is pissing me off.

38 minutes ago, Lou said:

Lying isn't against the law.

Lying to a grand jury on the other hand ...

You think I’m saying that the democrats could impeach him simply for lying ?  I said specifically “if something illegal was going on with paying these broads off”.   I qualified my point pretty plainly. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What do you mean by backing him? They voted for him because his agenda lines up more with their ideology than Clinton, and it's not even close.

Surely you know this.

dude...that has to friggen hurt...do you stretch first before you post some of this shit?

33 minutes ago, nate said:

To this day, Trump is still highly favorable with Evangelicals.  In fact, when ever they release polling, that is where his highest approval rate comes from.

That's because basically all Evangelicals favor conservative policy, and like it or not, Trump has put forth the most conservative policy so far since Reagan.

This is pretty easy to understand, even for you.