• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Or she realized that was the only way to get elected in Hawaii. She has an audience now and she's going to cash in. Whether she really believes the rhetoric she is spewing won't matter. It's easy work if you can get it. 

You're saying she's not a true believer like Pelosi and Schumer? 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

who do you think she's trying to appeal to?

I’m not sure, but it would be interesting to figure it out.

Incidentally, starting today you can order a pair of MySlippers(TM) and get a second pair free using the code “Tulsi2024.” MySlippers are GUARANTEED to be the most comfortable slippers you’ve ever owned or you can get your money back!*

Please join me as I speak with special guest host Tulsi Gabbard on a very special “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on which we’ll discuss voting machines, evil Democrat cabals and why the pillow you’re currently using isn’t as good as MyPillow, guaranteed to give you the best night of sleep you’ve ever had or you can get your money back!*

Alas, I digress: I don’t quite know who she’s trying to appeal to. It’s a real puzzler. Perhaps we’ll never know.

*payable in unrolled pennies available exclusively at MyPillow headquarters in Chanhassen, MN. 

Jury's can be complete idiots. There is no way he can make that payment and there is no way that settlement doesn't get challenged. Had they made the claim commensurate with his net worth, basically stripped him of his assets, they may have had a chance to get money in the hands of the plaintiffs. At this point only the lawyers are going to see a paycheck. 

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

The world would be a better place if Alex Jones just offed himself.

Meh I dunno. He was definitely wrong in what he said about Sandy Hook but he’s been right about a lot of shit. 

I’m happy to debate you about this although I’m very busy at work because our economy is about to collapse. Talk soon. 

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Meh I dunno. He was definitely wrong in what he said about Sandy Hook but he’s been right about a lot of shit. 

I’m happy to debate you about this although I’m very busy at work because our economy is about to collapse. Talk soon. 

You should read up a bit on the damage he did to the parents that had their 6 year old kids murdered at Sandy Hook and then get back to me about some of the things "he's been right about." 

This is a guy that picked on and harassed parents of murdered children for profit. As bottom as the barrel as you can get. I don't care that 1 out 100 insane things he says might have a sliver of truth to it. 

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You should read up a bit on the damage he did to the parents that had their 6 year old kids murdered at Sandy Hook and then get back to me about some of the things "he's been right about." 

This is a guy that picked on and harassed parents of murdered children for profit. As bottom as the barrel as you can get. I don't care that 1 out 100 insane things he says might have a sliver of truth to it. 

Like I said he was completely wrong about Sandy Hook. Now show me something else he was wrong about. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Like I said he was completely wrong about Sandy Hook. Now show me something else he was wrong about. 

You don't get it. It's not that "he was wrong about Sandy Hook." Losing a young child, especially to something like murder at a school has to be the most traumatizing thing a parent can go through. He poured salt on their wounds for financial gain. 

Playing the yeah but what about card proves to me exactly the kind of person you are. 

'NO F---ING ROOM':Passenger 'wedged' between 'obese people' on flight asks for 'reparations'

"This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I'm stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours," Watson said.

In the tweet thread, Watson said that "If you need a seat belt extender, you are TOO FAT TO BE ON A PLANE."

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

'NO F---ING ROOM':Passenger 'wedged' between 'obese people' on flight asks for 'reparations'

"This is absolutely NOT acceptable or okay. If fat people want to be fat, fine. But it is something else entirely when I'm stuck between you, with your arm rolls on my body, for 3 hours," Watson said.

In the tweet thread, Watson said that "If you need a seat belt extender, you are TOO FAT TO BE ON A PLANE."

A lot to unpack here.  

First, obviously those obese people are black.  So they don’t give a shit about some skinny, white bitch.  Not will the airline or flight attendants do or say anything at the risk of that story ending up on Twitter.

Next is that obviously she’s not going to get a lot of sympathy on AW. “Those arms don’t look that fat to me!”

Also, if she’s a doctor, why is she sitting coach in a middle seat?

And finally, sometimes we all have ended up with a fatty next to us and have had to deal with it.  That’s part of the risk of the tiny coach seats.  Maybe I send my buddy a text saying “got this fatty spelling over the armrest” but I’d never consider trying to start a damn social movement over it.  And I love how she throws the female “I’m being touched without my consent” bullshit.  Lady, shut your trap and suck it up.  Or at least pay for an aisle seat next time.

8 hours ago, cals said:

A lot to unpack here.  

First, obviously those obese people are black.  So they don’t give a shit about some skinny, white bitch.  Not will the airline or flight attendants do or say anything at the risk of that story ending up on Twitter.

Next is that obviously she’s not going to get a lot of sympathy on AW. “Those arms don’t look that fat to me!”

Also, if she’s a doctor, why is she sitting coach in a middle seat?

And finally, sometimes we all have ended up with a fatty next to us and have had to deal with it.  That’s part of the risk of the tiny coach seats.  Maybe I send my buddy a text saying “got this fatty spelling over the armrest” but I’d never consider trying to start a damn social movement over it.  And I love how she throws the female “I’m being touched without my consent” bullshit.  Lady, shut your trap and suck it up.  Or at least pay for an aisle seat next time.

It’s not accident she ended up in the middle. She planned on a diverse ski trip that was foiled when the black guys she met online turned out to be obese slobs