• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

I prefer sleeveless t-shirts and trucker hats, but OK.

My family in Illinois is deep redneck. Like barely out of the 1800’s.  With 1980’s hair.

I blame your cousins, which are also your uncles and aunts. 

5 hours ago, Tank said:

my mom's family is from illinois (east peoria). you just perfectly described them.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

My dad's family is from like 50 miles from there.  Maybe we're related!

I don't think we could find any 2 posters on this forum more similar than Tank and Cals.

18 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't think we could find any 2 posters on this forum more similar than Tank and Cals.

seriously? LOL.

i was thinking a better comparison would be rally and tdawg.

22 hours ago, tennischmp said:

lol Fox

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith says opinion programming on his network doesn't "really have rules" and exists "strictly to be entertaining," in an interview published Thursday.

"Some of our opinion programming is there strictly to be entertaining," Smith told Time Magazine's Daniel D'Addario in a piece titled, "Shep Smith Has the Hardest Job on Fox News."

“We serve different masters," Smith, 54, added when discussing the difference between the opinion side of Fox News, including shows such as "The Sean Hannity Show," and the network's news division. "We work for different reporting chains, we have different rules. They don’t really have rules on the opinion side. They can say whatever they want. If it’s their opinion."

56 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith says opinion programming on his network doesn't "really have rules" and exists "strictly to be entertaining," in an interview published Thursday.

"Some of our opinion programming is there strictly to be entertaining," Smith told Time Magazine's Daniel D'Addario in a piece titled, "Shep Smith Has the Hardest Job on Fox News."

“We serve different masters," Smith, 54, added when discussing the difference between the opinion side of Fox News, including shows such as "The Sean Hannity Show," and the network's news division. "We work for different reporting chains, we have different rules. They don’t really have rules on the opinion side. They can say whatever they want. If it’s their opinion."

Are there people that don't view the cable news shows as opinion pieces?

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are there people that don't view the cable news shows as opinion pieces?

I don't disagree that there's an element of bias on every cable news show but there are varying degrees.  There's a difference between the coverage on his show and the heavy propaganda that's regularly pushed on Fox News primetime.

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

I don't disagree that there's an element of bias on every cable news show but there are varying degrees.  There's a difference between the coverage on his show and the heavy propaganda that's regularly pushed on Fox News primetime.

Of course they are different but it seems like all the cable networks are heavily editorialized. I just thought it was widely accepted that they were. 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of course they are different but it seems like all the cable networks are heavily editorialized. I just thought it was widely accepted that they were. 

No doubt that each show plays to a narrative but some play more fast and loose with the facts. I mean, it is remarkable that you have an anchor who basically admitted as much about the network that employs him.

41 minutes ago, nate said:

It should be but our elected officials are OK with this kind of stuff. They love collecting data on us.