• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

ha ha, still not her fault.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

ha ha, still not her fault.

She doesn't think much of women I guess.  So weak willed.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

Maybe you live in a little rural utopia, but much of the middle of this country is dumb and racist.  

There may be more ignorance about different races here but I don't think it is any worse than where I used to live in SoCal.

I know your schtick is to be this way but people out here are certainly not dumb.  That thought is ignorant.

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My next trip across this great country I will document ignorant, backward and racist things I see and then we can discuss it. 

For the time being I'm going on my own experience blending with the hillbillies, not letting them know my coastal pedigree, and hearing the insanely stupid shit they say.

Dude you should know that 9 times out of 10 random shlubs on the street say stupid things whether they're hillbillies or valley girls.

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My next trip across this great country I will document ignorant, backward and racist things I see and then we can discuss it. 

For the time being I'm going on my own experience blending with the hillbillies, not letting them know my coastal pedigree, and hearing the insanely stupid shit they say.

I can go anywhere and find those kind of people.  I can go anywhere and find smart, forward thinking people.  

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think someone from here that grew up in a small Midwestern town described it like this:  There is a small educated elite in rural america (these are your doctors, lawyers, mayors, etc.), maybe 5-10% of the population, then there are your regular folks, mostly uneducated, blue collar, mostly afraid of terrorism and dark people. Those people are like 70% of the population.  Then your have the remaining 20% who are dumb ass, white trash, racist, pieces of shit.

mostly uneducated?

https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/new-state-state-college-attainment-numbers-show-progress-toward-2020-goal

False

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

OK so 30%-40% are educated in redneck states. 

So you take those top 10%, they're educated, then 20%-30% of the rest are college educated. 

So 28-42% of the 70% are educated.  So, sorry, "somewhat uneducated" is a better description.  Doesn't change my point.

Montana rates almost exactly to California.  

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

She doesn't think much of women I guess.  So weak willed.

She doesn't think much of spineless woman that are just standing by their man while he is out catting around with other women. If they had any self respect they would have divorced rather than riding on his coattails, too afraid to stand on their own two feet. 

I mean, who in the hell would respect a woman like that? 

Who? 

Besides Cals. 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

I'm pretty sure they see behind your clever disguise. 

maxresdefault.jpg

47 minutes ago, calscuf said:

My family in Illinois is deep redneck. Like barely out of the 1800’s.  With 1980’s hair.

my mom's family is from illinois (east peoria). you just perfectly described them.