• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I assume he means year over year.

It's pretty bad, but not nearly as dramatic as the obviously giant "Go To Hell You Pack of MF SOBs" that NASCAR has received:

https://www.bing-amp.com/c/s/www.washingtonpost.com%2famphtml%2fnews%2fearly-lead%2fwp%2f2018%2f02%2f19%2fdaytona-500-overnight-tv-ratings-likely-the-worst-in-races-history%2f

There's no way around it.

But NASCAR!

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You mean remaking Jumanji wasn't a good idea?

Maybe The Goonies part II will turn things around.

First off, if you judged Jumanji 2 by the same metrics that you judge your politicians, it'd be one of your favorite films.

Secondly, they're not really making another Goonies film, are they?

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

First off, if you judged Jumanji 2 by the same metrics that you judge your politicians, it'd be one of your favorite films.

Secondly, they're not really making another Goonies film, are they?

Ha, not sure. I was actually being mostly sarcastic but then I saw this http://www.slashfilm.com/the-goonies-2/

1 hour ago, LHalo said:

I work for a financial company so a lot of CPA type lingo gets thrown around in the office. I could probably play one on television if I slept at a Holiday Inn Express though.

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in New Jersey. It was ok. Kind of in the spirit of a nicer Holiday Inn. But, they wanted $15 for Breakfast. WTF

45 minutes ago, Adam said:

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in New Jersey. It was ok. Kind of in the spirit of a nicer Holiday Inn. But, they wanted $15 for Breakfast. WTF

No hotel breakfast under $40 is worth having.  Plus, how in the world will you ever max out your per diem with a $15 breakfast?!?!

14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

No hotel breakfast under $40 is worth having.  Plus, how in the world will you ever max out your per diem with a $15 breakfast?!?!

the buffet breakfast at the grand wailean in maui was $35 per person. we said screw that and ordered a la cart. for two of us, the bill came out to $67 instead of $70 plus tax. yeah, pretty savy on our part.

we walked into town and ate for about $25 total per meal per day the rest of our stay there.

3 hours ago, red321 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/ted-cruz-mocks-beto-orourke-name/index.html

Ted Cruz has come out with his first ad against his Democratic opponent...hard hitting ad mocking him for going by his nickname, Beto, instead of his given name of Roberto.

That would be Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz on his Canadian passport

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I hope Cruz loses.  (although it would be kind of sad to see the most punchable face in DC go away)

I don't think he will lose, but it's possible. I will say that I think that Texas will continue to gradually shift toward the left as a whole and when the numbers begin to look different, today's staunch defenders of the electoral college will start to lose their absolute crap (and vice versa).

If conservatives lose Texas and its huge guaranteed bounty of electoral votes, it'll have enormous implications. The amount of resources that would have to be devoted to what wasn't even a consideration would be staggering.

17 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I don't think he will lose, but it's possible. I will say that I think that Texas will continue to gradually shift toward the left as a whole and when the numbers begin to look different, today's staunch defenders of the electoral college will start to close their absolute crap (and vice versa).

If conservatives lose Texas and its huge guaranteed bounty of electoral votes, it'll have enormous implications. The amount of resources that would have to be devoted to what wasn't even a consideration would be staggering.

I could see conservatives losing Texas with the amount of Californians fleeing there from tax hell.

I don't think he'll lose either, though it would be awesome if he did, in a ship full of douchebags he is certainly king. I think it will take a few more cycles for Texas to turn purple...hence the reason you see them starting to try and restrict voting now.

It's been fun watching all the MSNBC talking heads on Twitter the last couple of weeks pushing the notion that TX could/would fall.  "The Democrat base is sooooo fired up!"

Then yesterday the GOP numbers just absolutely dwarfed them.   Ted got more than double the votes that Beto did.

TX may go blue at some point, but it won't be soon.

2 hours ago, LHalo said:

I could see conservatives losing Texas with the amount of Californians fleeing there from tax hell.

But the Californians that are leaving the state because of high taxes are those that actually work for a living.  Hence, Texas will remain red for a long time. 

1 hour ago, nate said:

It doesn't sound like they are being ignored.  Unfortunately, they are protected by the Constitution.  

3 hours ago, nate said:

Yeah, they're ignored because they're white...

GTFO here with that shit.