• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That will probably be extremely popular.

Not sure what the issue is. Just another "This is weird to me so no one should enjoy it" thing.

It will be popular but you’d think “butcher” is a term vegans do not like 

32 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They are appropriating carnivores language.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

They want to culturally appropriate carnivores.

The thing I love most about conservative humor is its originality. Just waiting for the "it identifies itself as" joke. 

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

The thing I love most about conservative humor is its originality. Just waiting for the "it identifies itself as" joke. 

Todays Liberals aren’t exactly great judges of humor. Cals being an exception but humor generally exits with  sexual identity once one converts to liberalism. 

29 minutes ago, St1ck said:

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

humor generally exits with  sexual identity once one converts to liberalism. 

Thank you

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don't follow your thought here but that is ok, I give you enough shit I can take some, whatever this is.  If you want someone to wear makeup, put on a wig and show their dick, I guarantee KC is your guy.  What denomination is the tip the kid is leaving? 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I don't follow your thought here but that is ok, I give you enough shit I can take some, whatever this is.  If you want someone to wear makeup, put on a wig and show their dick, I guarantee KC is your guy.  What denomination is the tip the kid is leaving? 

I appreciate your support but I would be a terrible First Lady. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I wonder if it was a Chinese communist or maybe just a Japanese citizen who has had their life wrecked from the fallout of Abenomics. 

Maybe it was a tiny little Japanese man who boasted to his online friends there he didn’t need the vaccine and then he got COVID and had a panic attack and after he survived the sniffles he became a failed actor and decided to make a name for his Japanese self and went to the Toyota Theater and shot Honest Abe.