• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Just now, cals said:

With any luck Blue Cross will be able to deny pre-existing conditions again.

I hate insurance but it’s a lot better then Obamacare and Europe. Your hear libs constantly stroking Canada and Germany yet you don’t hear their people trying to convince the world how great their health care is. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

I’m willing to meet them halfway on taxes , healthcare, immigration, and welfare. All I ask is we attempt to reduces abortions, secure the border , and stop the work blm lgbt nonsense. I think that’s very reasonable. I would even entertain waiting periods for weapons if we start actually punishing the primary perpetrators of violence. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

I’m willing to meet them halfway on taxes , healthcare, immigration, and welfare. All I ask is we attempt to reduces abortions, secure the border , and stop the work blm lgbt nonsense. I think that’s very reasonable. I would even entertain waiting periods for weapons if we start actually punishing the primary perpetrators of violence. 

They wouldn't consider that halfway  

8 hours ago, cals said:

There are 330 million Americans.  This represents like .3% of the population and the democrats still likely have a decent lead in both registered members and definitely in those that support their policies.  Also Americans are fickle and stupid.  And when shit doesn’t go their way they want to blame someone.  Frankly it’s a win for the democrats that this number isn’t 10 million.

And it leads me back to something I’ve mentioned many times before:  Do you fuckers ever think about the big picture before spouting your dipshittey?

This is how many people have taken the time to go through the process of switching parties. I imagine the amount of people switching their votes will be a high multiple of this.