• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP in warning for Dems

A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Bidenreplaced former President Donald Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-biden-covid-health-presidential-e50db07385831e67f866ec45402be8b9

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Bidenreplaced former President Donald Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-biden-covid-health-presidential-e50db07385831e67f866ec45402be8b9

I wonder if the hood hopping like this isn't a common thing before midterms? Especially when the current party in power is a complete failure. 

41 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There are 330 million Americans.  This represents like .3% of the population and the democrats still likely have a decent lead in both registered members and definitely in those that support their policies.  Also Americans are fickle and stupid.  And when shit doesn’t go their way they want to blame someone.  Frankly it’s a win for the democrats that this number isn’t 10 million.

And it leads me back to something I’ve mentioned many times before:  Do you fuckers ever think about the big picture before spouting your dipshittey?

18 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Shit Probably a bunch of dems who plan to vote for a rhino

Fuck man, do they even exist anymore?  Pretty sure Kasich was eventually tar and feathered.  Cheney and  Kinzinger are the lamest ducks in history.  I don’t think RINOs exist.  And those aren’t even RINOs.  Frankly i think America would be best served by a moderate Republican, not that the SC is 2/3 ISIS, I’d be content with a non-Trump Republican in charge.  Probably save me more yearly than most here make.

13 minutes ago, cals said:

Fuck man, do they even exist anymore?  Pretty sure Kasich was eventually tar and feathered.  Cheney and  Kinzinger are the lamest ducks in history.  I don’t think RINOs exist.  And those aren’t even RINOs.  Frankly i think America would be best served by a moderate Republican, not that the SC is 2/3 ISIS, I’d be content with a non-Trump Republican in charge.  Probably save me more yearly than most here make.

Sounds like you are campaigning for Romney 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

There still around but the party is basically 90s dems and populist trumpers. We kinda had moderates from Clinton through Bush. Dems controlled enough government to keep Reagan fairly moderate. Honestly if the far left would have held back on Obamacare and this woke non sense most average Joes like me could care less about politics. The relentless push of this woke bs has created a very determined opposition. I mean proud boys are nuts but we never asked the question why the hell do they need to interrupt drag shows at elementary schools.  I’m about as anti lgbt as it gets and I could care less if they marry. I do care when the schools, politicians, and tv target kids with that message. They weren’t born that way. Hell every athlete and Hollywood type now has a gay kid. They raised them in and around thst culture. The trailer park isn’t producing lgbt kids all of a sudden. Now if I can meet them half way accepting their right to marry the dems can keep drag strippers out of my grandchildrens schools. 

I would actually meet them half way on abortion. We should seek more adoptions and explore fixing repeat offenders.  Everyone gets a mistake but not two. An increasing number of abortions are people with kids. They can get their abortion but it’s time for them to give up their breeding rights. There should be some regret and understanding that abortion tragic. Stop celebrating the slaughter of babies  in pussy hats. How about understanding that it’s a freedom but one a woman hoped to never use ? 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I would actually meet them half way on abortion. We should seek more adoptions and explore fixing repeat offenders.  Everyone gets a mistake but not two. An increasing number of abortions are people with kids. They can get their abortion but it’s time for them to give up their breeding rights. There should be some regret and understanding that abortion tragic. Stop celebrating the slaughter of babies  in pussy hats. How about understanding that it’s a freedom but one a woman hoped to never use ? 

Its not a terrible idea, but it could never be implemented.  

But KC, I’m willing to bet if you looked at the numbers there aren’t a lot of repeat customers at abortion clinics anyways.

My wife worked at Planned Parenthood years ago and before the cholas keyed her car for making them actually work, she witnessed the entire abortion process.  99% of these women were very sad that they had made this choice.  It’s not like it was all crack whores spread Eagle yelling “get this little n*gga out of me!”

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Its not a terrible idea, but it could never be implemented.  

No but there is still a lot of common ground with Americans. I think the rights frustration is that Mitch has bent over more then Nancy. Until last week the left had won most major court and legislative battles. They’ll eventually win these in some fashion. Roberts thought he was preserving something sacred with Obamacare but he pushed a lot of cons passed the point of reconciliation. It wouldn’t hurt if occasionally we went after a Clinton or Biden with the same vigor we have trump. Hunter and Hilary are about as innocent as OJ. 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

But KC, I’m willing to bet if you looked at the numbers there aren’t a lot of repeat customers at abortion clinics anyways.

My wife worked at Planned Parenthood years ago and before the cholas keyed her car for making them actually work, she witnessed the entire abortion process.  99% of these women were very sad that they had made this choice.  It’s not like it was all crack whores spread Eagle yelling “get this little n*gga out of me!”

I think you’re right. In most cases two lives are being destroyed and that message needs to get out to these women. Their stories are never heard but we hear the idiots celebrating their abortion frequently. The same thing happens with lgbt. Let’s put the facts out there for these kids. An dictated society can sympathize with these people without making the same mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

No but there is still a lot of common ground with Americans. I think the rights frustration is that Mitch has bent over more then Nancy. Until last week the left had won most major court and legislative battles. They’ll eventually win these in some fashion. Roberts thought he was preserving something sacred with Obamacare but he pushed a lot of cons passed the point of reconciliation. It wouldn’t hurt if occasionally we went after a Clinton or Biden with the same vigor we have trump. Hunter and Hilary are about as innocent as OJ. 

With any luck Blue Cross will be able to deny pre-existing conditions again.