• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

38 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't get why people make ads like this and think they'll be well accepted.

everything about that just makes me cringe.

Those do wonders for their contributions.  The guy will likely win in a landslide now.  Read more about the dude, he has all kinds of fun little tidbits in his bio making him a perfect MAGA draw.  

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

So did the Second Amendment say the creation of civilian forces to counteract a tyrannical federal government, or civilian forces will be used to facilitate creating a tyrannical federal government?  I know what some of y'all can't wait for. 

17 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Those do wonders for their contributions.  The guy will likely win in a landslide now.  Read more about the dude, he has all kinds of fun little tidbits in his bio making him a perfect MAGA draw.  

Yes, I sent him a few Harriet Tubmans for his efforts

We had a delay getting out of Charlotte last week. They moved gates and then we waited an hour and a half for an arriving flight to disembark so we could get their flight crew, without a break. There were lines down half a concourse to the customer service desk for flights that were canceled. We lucked out. 

Both flight in and out were delayed but what saved us was booking flights without connections. Played that game of Russian roulette back in March, nearly didn't make our destination in the same day. Until the airlines normalize service we are paying extra for non stop. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

We had a delay getting out of Charlotte last week. They moved gates and then we waited an hour and a half for an arriving flight to disembark so we could get their flight crew, without a break. There were lines down half a concourse to the customer service desk for flights that were canceled. We lucked out. 

Both flight in and out were delayed but what saved us was booking flights without connections. Played that game of Russian roulette back in March, nearly didn't make our destination in the same day. Until the airlines normalize service we are paying extra for non stop. 

I had a flight decades ago, that had a layover in Chicago on United.  I thought I had enough time since it was a bit over an hour layover.  45 minutes into the flight, the pilot gets on, is there any doctors on board.  Followed by, is there any nurses on board.  Followed by anybody with any medical experience.  Then the dreaded, we have to make an emergency landing in Phoenix due to a medical emergency.  After we land in Phoenix, they haul the guy out.  Then the pilot gets on and says that due to the fuel tank being full, we made a heavy landing so the landing gear has to be checked.  2 hours later, we were back in the air.  Needless to say, I missed my connector and had to wait 4 hours for the next one.  If there is a non stop available, that is the only selection for me.

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Got cancelled couple weeks ago on a non stop in San Diego, they are not fool-proof but helps. Said it was weather in Dallas but they forget we have phones to check so that was sketchy cause I didn't see shit happening. It was 26 hours out till we were booked on another flight and there were no others to buy then.  Luckily I can call for a hotel shuttle to come get us but a lot of people can't.  

31 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I had a flight decades ago, that had a layover in Chicago on United.  I thought I had enough time since it was a bit over an hour layover.  45 minutes into the flight, the pilot gets on, is there any doctors on board.  Followed by, is there any nurses on board.  Followed by anybody with any medical experience.  Then the dreaded, we have to make an emergency landing in Phoenix due to a medical emergency.  After we land in Phoenix, they haul the guy out.  Then the pilot gets on and says that due to the fuel tank being full, we made a heavy landing so the landing gear has to be checked.  2 hours later, we were back in the air.  Needless to say, I missed my connector and had to wait 4 hours for the next one.  If there is a non stop available, that is the only selection for me.

The dude could have cacked the same way on your non stop and you were in the same spot, you did say 45 minutes in, you could have 8 connections, it was over. 

I have been dumped off in a different city or just not let on trying to get home many times.  It is strange shit going on now but not some never happens outrage. 

My worst is being taxied out, then park, and sit for 6 1/2 hours which happened.  They would not give you a drink and at that point it was a medical emergency. I am fine in the air, don't go park without letting me out. 

43 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Charlotte is kinda sucks for a small airport. You would probably enjoy Boone/ Blowing Rock area. It’s about 2 hours north west of Charlotte 

Just now, Crampknees said:

The dude could have cacked the same way on your non stop and you were in the same spot, you did say 45 minutes in, you could have 8 connections, it was over. 

I have been dumped off in a different city or just not let on trying to get home many times.  It is strange shit going on now but not some never happens outrage. 

My worst is being taxied out, then park, and sit for 6 1/2 hours which happened.  They would not give you a drink and at that point it was a medical emergency. I am fine in the air, don't go park without letting me out. 

Yes that shot gets me fighting mad. Last time I was stuck beside some foreign bastard that didn’t believe in deodorant 

3 minutes ago, katie said:

Well great I am flying AA out of San Diego to Dallas in a couple weeks

I was on Southwest leaving San Diego but that terminal it was bags in and out to the bar in 20 minutes before the flight was cancelled. Right now in two weeks your biggest problem coming here is if your wings melt on approach.  

59 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Charlotte is kinda sucks for a small airport. You would probably enjoy Boone/ Blowing Rock area. It’s about 2 hours north west of Charlotte 

Our destination was Hickory so Charlotte was the logical choice. It's fucked up everywhere right now. 

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Sounds like the connection you two have been waiting for. 

It’s a lot bigger now. Cost of living is pretty good there. My aunt lived beside Roscoe from Dukes of Hazzard until he died. If he develops a love of sundrop and Carolina burgers we’re  in business 

Edited by Kotchman

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s a lot bigger now. Cost of living is pretty good there. My aunt lived beside Roscoe from Dukes of Hazzard until he died. If he develops a love of sundrop and Carolina burgers we’re  in business 

Had a Carolina burger in Hilton Head.  Is it the one with chili and everything else?  Had a hard time finishing the back nine.