• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Nothing you said addresses the stats of black violence, abortion, or the life expectancy of lgbt citizens. I’m for a safer healthier America. The stats don’t lie. Now you want gun concessions. What are you willing to concede on the 3 issues I want to address 

Lol @ someone ignoring what you post and changing the subject.

13 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

First, I'm trying to stay on a somewhat focused narrative instead of running off the rails with a host of loaded and bigoted streams.   Talking about "killing babies" puts you in the camp of the irrational and unreceptive to reasoned arguments based on shared reality and evidence.  We would have to discuss what the medical profession considers viable life for the fetus, for example, and what constitutes the legitimate personal domain of a woman's body.  If you really think millions of women have been killing babies when they have an abortion, you're going to need to argue in favor of throwing millions of women in jail.  If you're for a "healthier America," there are so many others things you should take seriously, including the conditions that place Americans who are poor and of color at a dramatic disadvantage in terms of education, health care, economic opportunity, building generational wealth and so much more.  Instead, you want to smear LGBT folks for choosing a lifestyle you disagree with and whether they commit suicide at a higher rate than others in a society that has marginalized and targeted them for all sorts of abuse.  Try staying on some sort of topic instead of veering off into territory that will be nothing but a rabbit hole of disinformation that you treat as reality.

By focused , you’re ignoring the greater subject. The overall topic is the value of human life and the healthiest way to live it. We don’t need a doctor to say when life begins. In most cases that fetus will become a baby. We certainly don’t need to mistreat gays but we should educate them on the challenges of their choice. Your party is basically engaging in racial and economic population control. I believe everyone deserves a chance. And no that chance won’t be equal to but we certainly shouldn’t execute the kid for his parents failures. Black violence ties into the gun debate and fatherless homes impacts black violence. The lgbt and welfare system produce non traditional families. Traditional families is the most successful way to produce productive children and should be the model we promote in schools 

Edited by Kotchman

9 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

It would be best if you avoided using words like "hypocrisy" and "logic" since you appear to have no grasp of what they mean or how they apply to a rational dialogue.  You're the one who tried to deflect from my earlier posts by leaping into the Fantasyland of your bigoted views on the best way to ensure a healthy American society.  The fact that I'm not willing to follow you into that futile terrain says nothing about my ability to defend a position I already staked out and which you have yet to address.  All subjects have some necessary limits for the sake of time.  And pursuing broader subjects would also require that I trust you to present reasoned, evidence-based and somewhat objective argumentation.  I don't. 

I said I’m willing to make gun concessions. By views don’t change the fact 1 million babies are aborted. Your for child safety everywhere but the womb. My views don’t effect black violence or the overwhelming statistics that support the success of traditional families. Libs like you want to ignore the blacks your abortion factories kill while you chant BLM. You want to prosecute Jan 6 while you engaged in a year of violence and posted bail for rioters. You want to educate children on LGBT without discussing the consequences. Aids , money pox , and hepatitis aren’t spread  by my beliefs.