• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

40 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

Are you joking (poorly), or are you out of your fucking mind?!  Trucker Cur's Son is the most despicable liar, cynical purveyor of disinformation and traitorous pile of shit on TV.  His lies are not just intentional, they're dangerous in feeding more grievance into the brainless right-wing freaks and failed citizens who make up his audience and undermining our democracy.  No respectable network would employ him and the other disinformation shitheads on Fux Noise every day and especially in the evening lineup of toxic turds.

I was being facetious. Tucker is one of my least favorite people of all time.

28 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

A nation and a fragile democracy in peril because a substantial chunk of the electorate has become totally unhinged.  I mean, of course, the right-wing base of the Rumpuglycon swamp gang that continues to believe in the Big Lie and a host of bullshit views that appeal to their warped grievances, stoked by the miserable disinformation purveyors on Fux Noise.  It's not a difference of opinion about political issues where debate is reasonable.  It's a huge segment of the country so stupid or deranged that they embrace the worst demagogue in US history, Trumputin, and the spineless, corrupt, anti-democracy swamp gang that used to be a legitimate political party. 

You should probably focus on the things that are an immediate threat to your well being. You know like monkey pox. 

3 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

You should probably get a functioning brain, then get a clue.  Otherwise, you're just another failed citizen watching as Rome burns.

We need more not less Trump and Desantis types. Trumpers aren’t destroying this country. The democrat base of welfare recipients, criminals, and  lgbt advocates are. 

14 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

Says the demented freakazoid whose avatar is the masked psychopathic killer.  Choose your heroes to show who you are--a celluloid psycho and a traitorous slimeball like Trucker Cur's Son?  And you want to be a hero on this site as well?  Get a clue.

11 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

You should probably get a functioning brain, then get a clue.  Otherwise, you're just another failed citizen watching as Rome burns.

The true measure of a citizen is the ability to hear all voices instead of shutting out those they don't agree with. Your discourse is a series of attacks but no dialogue. You are a poor citizen. 

4 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

No, the true measure of a citizen is knowing what's real, supporting legitimate disagreements based on evidence and rational judgment, but staunchly opposing what is both false and harmful to the country and its fragile democracy.  I've heard the views of countless Trumputin fans for years now, and they are irrational, ignorant, bigoted BS that any sensible person will reject.  This isn't about "disagreement" where both sides have some worthy points.  There is NO legitimate argument in favor of Trump's Big Lie or the sick, corrupt, anti-democratic R swamp gang.  If you think that "side" is honorable and has a shred of reality or decency to it, you support baseless, mendacious and destructive views that are undermining our country.  As for "discourse" and "dialogue," don't try to pretend this site contains or encourages such conversation.  When I try to post more substantive arguments, I get a few snotty juvenile insults in sentence fragments. 

Again, you fall back on insults and slurs which makes your dialogue worthless. You have not the maturity to talk on any political subject. 

And your 3% of gun owners own half the Guns was preposterous. This is the kind of lies and deceit you promote on the board.

19 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

No, the true measure of a citizen is knowing what's real, supporting legitimate disagreements based on evidence and rational judgment, but staunchly opposing what is both false and harmful to the country and its fragile democracy.  I've heard the views of countless Trumputin fans for years now, and they are irrational, ignorant, bigoted BS that any sensible person will reject.  This isn't about "disagreement" where both sides have some worthy points.  There is NO legitimate argument in favor of Trump's Big Lie or the sick, corrupt, anti-democratic R swamp gang.  If you think that "side" is honorable and has a shred of reality or decency to it, you support baseless, mendacious and destructive views that are undermining our country.  As for "discourse" and "dialogue," don't try to pretend this site contains or encourages such conversation.  When I try to post more substantive arguments, I get a few snotty juvenile insults in sentence fragments. 

Your 22 years of service watching Rachel Maddow and discussing Saul Alinsky in the Starbucks lounge doesn’t impress me. I’ve faced a little more sporting the Stars and Stripes than the average labor snot nosed lib. 

Edited by Kotchman

7 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

Yeah, we need more deranged demagogues and grandstanding right-wing extremism.  I'm being blunt because you don't deserve civil dialogue.  You're an idiot who poses his warped views as reality and embraces the worst political creatures the country has ever produced.  That way lies dictatorship, fascism or similar destructive politics, just as what happened in Nazi Germany when the citizenry bought Hitler's big lie and went along as the country gradually sunk into that depraved fascism.  You're so entrenched in your demented hatred and culture war fanaticism that you will gladly wear the brown shirts or the red MAGAt hats like the sucker/loser/dupe that Trumputin and Insantis count on.

It doesn’t get much more warped than killing babies and chopping off your pecker. Even the dumbass trumpers get that.